I don’t always review bath soaps but ironically, reviews about bath soaps are the most popular entries on this blog. Haha! So today, I decided to write about the Hortaleza MD Perfecting Bath Soap. I actually have a toner, a lotion, and a facial wash from the same product line and I’m planning to write a review about them too. Backlog game is real. LOL.
The Hortaleza MD Perfecting Bath Soap claims to be a multi-benefit product that is formulated to be skin lightening, anti-aging, and moisturizing. It claims to offer a total solution to all skin problems. 🙂
Hortaleza MD Perfecting Bath Soap Pros:
- Affordable. I believe a bar of this soap will cost you less than 100php of $2.
- It does lighten skin with regular use.
- Gentle on the skin. It doesn’t sting like the other whitening soaps in the market.
- It does leave my skin feeling a bit moisturized.
Hortaleza MD Perfecting Bath Soap Cons:
- It is not easily accessible. I haven’t seen it in any supermarkets like SM or Robinsons. However, I believe it’s available at HBC stores and you can order them too at HBC sellers.
Hortaleza MD Perfecting Bath Soap Ingredients:
As for the claims, it does really live to it. However, I am not really a fan of whitening products. I love my tan skin so I don’t think I’ll use it on a daily basis. I might use it occasionally for its anti-aging benefits.
On the other hand, if you are a fan of skin whitening products, this one is worth trying. It’s from a trusted brand so you should definitely check this out instead of buying soaps that claims to whiten skin but doesn’t have any proof to backup their claims. Be careful! It is always better to be safe than sorry! 🙂