If you are a beauty lover and you love saving money then you have probably tried Sample Room before. Well, maybe at least heard of them, right? I have used their services before, a couple of years back and I can tell you it’s worth availing their service.
Sample Room Loot:
These are the loot the I got from Sample Room recently, I have already used the Silka Green Papaya Whitening Lotion and I loved it. It smelled sweet, kind of like a bubble gum. 🙂
The Belo Baby Cologne smelled like the usual baby colognes. It reminds me of a cologne that I used back in elementary days. Haha! I’ll probably hand this over to my little sister. 🙂
As for the Burt’s Bee Radiance Facial Cleanser and the Pond’s Age Miracle Wrinkle Corrector Cream, I’ll write a separate review for them so stay tuned for that!
How Sample Room Works:
As the brand name suggests, Sample Room send you beauty product samples for free. You will only have to pay for the shipping fee and you will sometimes get a deluxe sized item or a full-size one.
- Register. First off, you have to become a member before they send you samples.
- Get free points upon registration. They usually give you a 100 points upon registration which you can use to avail the samples available on their site.
- Choose your sample. Each sample costs a certain amount of points, you may use the free 100points given to you to avail the items that you want.
- Check out. Once you are done picking the items that you like, you may check out and pay for the shipping fee. Yes, you only have to pay for shipping fee. 😀
- Receive your samples.
- Post a review on Sampleroom.ph of the items that you got.
- Get points by reviewing your samples. You can then use these points to avail new items to try.
- Buying of points. If you think the free 100 points in not enough because you have to try some other samples, you may choose to avail their VIP membership which will give you the option to purchase points.
Sample Room PH – Is it worth it?
YUP. IT IS WORTH IT.
It is great for beauty enthusiasts who love trying out new products that’s out in the market. Sample Room usually gives out samples of products that’s just launched so it’s a perfect way to stay ahead of the beauty game without breaking the bank.
It is also perfect for beauty bloggers who wants to review beauty products on their blog. You get to have some content for your blog for some newly-launched beauty items. Definitely a win if you’ll ask me!!