The Lip and Cheek Tint trend is taking the beauty market by storm the past few months! It’s mostly because of the influence of the Korean Beauty. However, locally available lip and cheek tints are making waves too! An example is this Beaute Spell Lip and Cheek Tint. 🙂
These Lip and Cheek tints are locally available at Beaute Spell and they retail for 89php. That’s less than $2! Can you believe that??
Beaute Spell Lip and Cheek Tint Pros:
- Affordable. Can’t beat that 89php ($2) price point!
- Locally available.
- Contains Natural Ingredients.
- Safe to use for everyone. Because it’s mostly made of natural ingredients, you can even let your kikay kid who loves playing dress up use this!
- Feels light on the lips.
- Dries on the lips really fast.
- Has a nice berry scent and a hint of berry taste too. 😉
Beaute Spell Lip and Cheek Tint Cons:
- Too runny for my liking.
- The lighter shades might not work for those with pigmented lips like me. If your lips are more on the pigmented or darker side, I suggest you pick up their deeper shades too.
- Has a tendency to accentuate dry ares of the lips.
BEAUTE SPELL LIP AND CHEEK TINT INGREDIENTS:
- Stevia Extract
- Olive Oil
- Refined Glycerine
- FD and C Colorant
Yup, you read that right. There are only four ingredients in the Beaute Spell Lip and Cheek Tint! The less ingredients, the better. Right?
If you are into natural products and you love supporting local businesses, please look into these Lip and Cheek Tints! It is really perfect for everyone and it’s super affordable too.
By the way, Beaute Spell sells other natural beauty products too like Castor Oil and Activated Charcoal. I will write a review about those soon! <3