If you’re someone who doesn’t like spending too much on cheek products, then the Colour Collection Colour Intense Blush-On Duo might be worth checking out. This blush claims to have a longer staying power than other blush and it’s pretty cheap too. It’s price point is below 500php or less than $10, I believe.
Colour Collection Colour Intense Blush-On Duo Pros:
- Affordable. You will get 7g of product for less than 500php or less the $10.
- Compact packaging. You can easily throw it in your makeup kit.
- Great color pay-off.
- The shades flatters morena skin.
- A good-sized mirror is included in the compact.
- Good staying power. You must remember though that most of the time, the staying power of the blush will depend on how good the foundation you are wearing underneath it is.
- Perfect for everyday use.
Colour Collection Colour Intense Blush-On Duo Cons:
- The brush included in the blush compact isn’t really that useful.
- Quite flimsy packaging. I feel like a single drop will make this compact crack.
Is it worth it?
I think this Colour Collection blush is worth it. It is pretty cheap and I love its color pay-off. The staying power however will still depend on the foundation that you’ll use underneath it. 🙂 I’d say it is perfect for students who are mostly always on a budget. It’s perfect for someone who does not splurging on blush products too!