I’ve had this Shein Paddle Brush Set for a couple of months now and I must admit that I have a love-hate relationship with these brushes. They are so pretty and their brushes are so soft but I feel like the brushes with bigger paddles are quite flimsy.
It looks classy in its rose gold shade and its soft bristles. However, it’s just coated with rose gold paint and I can see its paint chipping and deteriorating over time.
White I admit that I am not a fun of the bigger brushes on this set, I have a completely different feelings for the smaller ones. I love them! I can easily do my brows in them, my concealer, my blush, and even lips!
Shein Paddle Brush Set Pros:
- Affordable. It retails for only $24 for a set of 10 brushes.
- The brushes are very smooth
- Dense bristles.
- Pretty. I mean, it’s perfect both for makeup use and for vanity display. Everyone seems to be loving rose gold these days.
- Blends cream products very well.
- Doesn’t make your liquid foundation look streaky.
Shein Paddles Brush Set Cons:
- The brushes with bigger paddles seems quite flimsy.
- The rose gold paint has a tendency to fade over time especially if you’ll wash it often.
If you want to try the Artiste brushes but does not have a budget for it, I’d say you can go for the Shein Paddle brush set. It blends liquid and cream products very well and is very affordable too. As I’ve said, the bristles are soft and gentle on the skin but the handles are made out of plastic.
This is my first paddles brush set and I’m thinking of getting another set from a different brand. What brand would you recommend? 🙂