Summer is here and sun protection products are a must especially if you love basking in the sun. We all know that sunblocks aren’t cheap which is why I am very excited to share the Hortaleza Sunblock with you guys. It’s pretty affordable and is available locally.
Hortaleza Sunscreen Lotion with SPF45:
It claims to provide protection from UVA & UVB radiation. It also has water and sweat resistant formulation that helps prolong its efficacy. Shea Butter and Cocoa butter are also added to soothe and nourish one’s skin.
Hortaleza Sunblock Lotion with SPF30:
The sunblock lotion claims to provide protection from UVA & UVB too. It has the same water and sweat resistant formulation like the sunscreen lotion and it contains Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter too.
Hortaleza Sun Protection Lotion with SPF50 PA +++:
This hydro-lotion claims that it allows easy spreading of sunscreen for thorough protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays. It is formulated with Licorice Extract and Niacinamide to help whiten skin.
- Has the right consistency. It’s not too runny nor too thick.
- Application is a breeze. The consistency makes it easy to spread into the skin.
- Easily absorbed by the skin. I am surprised by how easy these sun protection products from Hortaleza MD are absorbed into my skin.
- Does not feel sticky.
- Feels light on the skin.
- It does its job pretty well. I can attest to that because we did an almost 2hr boat ride during our recent beach trip to Nasugbu, Batangas and I didn’t get a single sunburn. Yes, not a single sunburn.
- Locally available.
- I honestly can’t think of anything. I love everything about these products!
These Hortaleza Sunscreen products are the proof that even affordable products can do their job just as well as highend and more expensive items. Sometimes, they even work better! Ugh, I’ve tried expensive sunscreens before which feels very tacky and heavy on the skin. On top of that, this expensive sunscreen didn’t work well as I ended up having sunburns.
Would I recommend this Hortaleza Sunblock? Yes, definitely! It works really well, it’s affordable, it’s locally available. I’d say this is a must-have! Even on regular days, you could definitely use this too because it won’t give you that tacky and heavy feeling on your skin. It’s okay to use this everyday!
Protect your skin from the harmful rays, sun damage is no joke.