Jackets for Women

jackets for womenYay for the long weekend! Sadly, I wasn’t able to go back to our province to visit my mommy and daddy. I’m just stuck at home right now. And when I am stuck at home, I usually find myself online window shopping! Haha! Having that said, I found myself at FashionMia’s site and have been browsing for their jackets for women section!

I find their winter and fall clothes super duper cute but let’s be honest here, I live in the Philippines and I have no use for them even if they are just too cute. So I decided to window shop for jackets for women instead!

FashionMia actually have lots of cute fashion clothing at reasonable price. The only thing is they sell asian sizes so if you’re planning to order from them, consider ordering a size up than your normal clothing size!

If you’re planning to go online window shopping(haha!), you may click here to visit Fashionmia‘s website!

1. November 3, 2016 / 6:30 pm

I love to window shop online, as an online nerd as I am! 🙂 I also need to go and shop for a jacket or two, but for the WINTER- We have snow here in Sweden, it started today. Thanks for sharing new sites, I like to find items that not everyone else around me is wearing.

2. November 3, 2016 / 8:50 pm

I want them all. I have a jacket which is kinda similar to the one on the upper right. I do not use it anymore because I work at home but when I travel next time, I will use it. I like viewing online shops too so that I have an idea about the current trends.

3. November 4, 2016 / 12:57 am

I love all these jackets, especially that one with floral design. These can easily blend in my wardrobe. I haven’t shopped at fashionmia yet so I might check it out and maybe order at least one jacket, or two haha…

4. November 4, 2016 / 7:19 am

These jackets are absolutely stunning!! I love that bomber jackets are such a thing this season and your choices are spot on! Might have to pick up one or two of them! Those two center ones are perfect!

5. November 4, 2016 / 11:21 am

Ikaw ang unang tao kong narinig na nag use ng term ‘window shopping’ online. Hahaha. Okay ang mga jackets ha, tingin ko for many Filipinas, ang bagay yung nasa top middle. The others mostly bagay sa slim and doon nakatira sa countires na merong 4 seasons eh. Di lang masyado bagay ata ang leather dito sa climate natin.

6. November 18, 2016 / 5:21 pm

Another online shopping site!!!! Yay!!!! I love online window shopping also hahaha!

7. December 2, 2016 / 7:09 pm

I’m totally digging the jackets! I want each one plus another one as back-up. I’m not sure if I am ready to do some online shopping again though because of the recent fraud transaction using my credit card. Sigh! Then again, once my phobia and anxiety is over, I’ll surely check this site out.