I got this Etude House Mascara Remover One Shot Clean sample for free when I hoarded on their Drawing Eyebrow Pencil. I didn’t really cared much about it up until recently. It’s because I always grab for my Biore Cleansing Wipes whenever I have a waterproof mascara on.
I have used it once and I must say I am quite impressed. The Etude House Mascara Remover One Shot Clean was able to remove my Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara quite easily. You know you’ve got a good makeup remover when it can remove Hypercurl Mascara. That is one tough mascara that is a pain to remove.
Etude House Mascara Remover One Shot Clean Pros:
- Removes waterproof eye makeup quite easily.
- You can easily purchase it at local Etude House branches.
- Has a faint floral scent. I love floral scents so that’s a Pro for me! Haha!
- Does not sting my eyes.
Etude House Mascara Remover One Shot Clean Cons:
- It’s one shot clean claim is not 100% true. You need to let the cotton pad sit above your eye for a few seconds and wipe it for a few times before it actually removes all your eye makeup.
- If you overdo it, it tends to make your eyes cloudy.
Anyway, if you’re planning to buy the Etude House Mascara Remover One Shot Clean, be sure to shake it really well before each use! 🙂