Manicure Mondays: Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Jungle

revlon colostay nail enamel in jungleFor this week’s Manicure Mondays, I have on Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Jungle. It’s a super dark green shade that looks really close to black depending on the lighting.

Manicure Mondays: Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Jungle

revlon colorstay longwear nail enamel revlon colorstay in jungleSee how it almost looks like dark gray/black in the two photos above? That’s what I’m talking about!

jungle revlon colorstayAnyway, the photo above right here is what it actually looks like in natural lighting. I love the shade of Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Jungle because it makes my hands appear fairer. revlon colorstay nail enamel jungleAs per usual, I used the Revlon Colorstay Base Coat andย  Top Coat with Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel and Jungle. The top coat has got to be my favorite as it makes my nail super glossy and it makes it last longer too. Whenever I use the top coat, my mani could last a week without chipping. It cracks a bit though.

As for the base coat, I like it too but not as much as the top coat. It still makes my nails super yellow. I am currently testing out a new base coat, will update you on how that goes next time.

manicure mondays revlon colorstay nail enamel in jungleAnyway, would you wear the Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Jungle on you nails? Let me know your thoughts!

1. October 18, 2016 / 5:49 am

Jungle…. nice name.. it certainly looks like it’s dark grey or black.. and if you did not tell me it is dark green, I really wouldn’t have known…huhuhu
    It suits you though and I wish I could wear it but I bet it won’t suit me at all because I have the worse stunted finger nails ever….

2. October 18, 2016 / 2:18 pm

I hate when base coats make your nails yellow! It’s awful! I stopped wearing nail varnish for a long time because of it. It’s funny how a polish can look different in certain lights but this one looks great. Really shiny with no streaks.

3. October 18, 2016 / 9:31 pm

Really love this black nail polish! This is my go-to color because it’s classic. It’s great that Revlon has good staying power. It should rival the newer polishes that have impossible lasting powers!

4. October 19, 2016 / 1:28 am

Love this color. It’s green, but not too green. Usually I go for OPI or Essie nail polish. But I really like this one as well. I don’t have a color like this yet. So I would try it. Most important thing for me is that it stays on your nails for a long time!

5. Laveena Sengar
    October 19, 2016 / 3:00 am

I really like products from Revlon.i think manicure is a great idea and that nail paint looks awesome totally. Will look for this shade ๐Ÿ™‚

6. November 3, 2016 / 8:42 pm

I am a big Revlon fan! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Loved this universal color as nail polish.
    Very unique for nails.

7. November 4, 2016 / 3:34 am

I love Revlon products and I love this nail polish. I have used a lot of black nail polish as it is chic and no matter your outfit it will look classy and stand out. I had a manicure last weekend and decided to go for a red polish this time.

8. November 4, 2016 / 4:51 pm

the colour is nice and it suits you! but i’m not a fan of dark coloured manicure. i’m always going for pinks, or bright colours like yellow, green, violet etc. i haven’t tried revlon colorstay series before, but it seems like i should! especially the top coat!