The first time I saw the Maybelline Colorsensational So Nude collection, I knew it was marketed for college and high school students. The collection has a wide array of nude shades that will suit almost every skin tone.
Maybelline ColorSensational So Nude in NU37 is a very youthful nude shade. Sadly, It’s not that pigmented enough for me because my lips are quite dark. It’s actually the reason why I said that it’s probably marketed for school girls. It gives out a youthful vibe.
Maybelline Colorsensational So Nude in NU37 Pros:
- Easily accessible. You can get it at Watsons, leading Deparment Stores, and even SM supermarkets.
- It’s moisturizing. It’s as moisturizing as a lip balm.
- Perfect nude shade for morenas.
- Great for everyday wear.
- Doesn’t feel heavy on the lips.
Maybelline Colorsensational So Nude in NU37 Cons:
- Coverage is quite sheer.
- It doesn’t last long. Given the fact that it’s so moisturising, it’s not gonna stay on your lips for long. I find that it only lasts on my lips for up to 3hours max. You definitely have to re-apply throughout the day with this lipstick.
Maybelline Colorsensational So Nude in NU37 Swatch:
As you can see, the shade NU37 is the kind of shade that’s gonna give you a youthful vibe. It’s not the kind of nude that washes down the life out of your face.
If you want an everyday lipstick that’s not gonna dry out your lips, the Maybelline Colorsensational SO Nude in NU37 is for you. You just have to keep in mind that you need to re-apply throughout the day. However, if you prefer something that will last you longer so that you don’t need to re-apply as often, you might want to consider Sleek Matte Me in Birthday Suit. Keep in mind that Birthday Suit is a bit drying though!