BeautyMNL Haul + Shopping Experience

BeautyMNL HaulLast week I was contacted by BeautyMNL.com and was asked if I could try shopping in their site and share my BeautyMNL Haul and Shopping Experience with you guys. Of course, I said yes right away. Why? Because I’ve shopped from them multiple times and they really sell authentic products. I am very keen on this because I’ve come across a few sites who would sneak in counterfeit products every once in a while.

beautyMNL Shopping Experience

As for the shopping experience, I placed my order Thursday afternoon last week and I received it Tuesday this week. They don’t ship on weekends and during holidays so that explains why it took a bit longer for me to receive my order. I must mention too that I had my orders shipped on provincial address. I believe they offer next day deliveries for metro manila addresses.

My BeautyMNL Haul:
GirlStuff Matte Top Coat

GirlStuff Matte Top Coat

Loreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation

Loreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

I also got a Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner sachet as a freebie. Anyway, I got the St. Ives Apricot Scrub as a freebie too. That’s another thing that I really love when shopping at BeautyMNL, they give out freebies with no minimum purchase required every order.

So yeah, that concludes my BeautyMNL Haul and Shopping Experience, it is one of my trusted sites when shopping online for makeup and skincare products! 🙂

1. October 7, 2016 / 6:25 pm

I’m digging the Girl Stuff manicure! It looks so minimalist and simple. Haha. I’d love to see it applied! Beauty MNL really is a great place to shop for makeup

2. October 9, 2016 / 1:42 pm

I havent tried BeautyMnl but heard wonderful reviews about it. Yesterday, i met with a friend and she excitedly told how thrilling her experience with BeautyMnl was. I am yet to try it and I hope, i would also have that stressfree transaction.

3. October 13, 2016 / 5:39 am

I like the matte top coat. The only matte nail polish I have used and tried is the one being sold by Caronia, from their summer collection (if I remember it correctly). I have been buying cosmetics from Beauty MNL because I know that the sell quality products. There are other shops there that would sell class A or phony ones which could really do some damage on your skin. I trust them alongside Althea Korea. 🙂 You might want to try it sometime!

4. October 13, 2016 / 4:06 pm

I’ve been browsing BeautyMNL last week and toll now haven’t checked out yet haha Anyway, I love how convenient it is to shop for authentic skincare & make-up in their website. They have wide variety of products to choose from.

5. October 18, 2016 / 8:29 pm

I’ve also experienced ordering from BeautyMNL recently, and I love their products! It’s so easy to use their website, and when you’re based in Manila, their delivery is really fast. I got mine the next day, though my freebies were a different set. I also love their point system when it comes to reviewing products. This way, the community is encouraged to share their reviews hence it helps in my decision making.

Nina Sogue | http://www.ninasogue.com

6. March 7, 2017 / 8:39 am

I love the St. Ives Apricot Scrub, it leaes my skin feeling so smooth. Fab haul!

Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

7. Suze
    March 7, 2017 / 7:14 pm

Good to hear that they only have genuine products, I wouldn’t want to receive counterfeit ones either

8. Gabrielle
    March 10, 2017 / 3:32 am

I love the deep red shade of your nail polish, and great choice to buy a top coat – it makes all the difference to manicures lasting longer!

aglassofice.com
    x

9. March 28, 2017 / 6:35 am

This is such a lovely post – I love sites like this where you can find different products easily! Got to love having a variety of product too, it makes things so nice and you can mix and match to suit your skin and it’s needs!! 🙂

Layla xx