Some of you guys sent me emails asking what I use to get rid of my blackheads and whiteheads. I’m surprised that you guys are even curious ’cause I don’t have the perfectly smooth skin. Anyway, I’ve been using the Watsons Charcoal Nose Pore Strips since my college days. I recommend this to all my friends, even my boyfriend who is not a skincare savvy loves using it.
Watsons Charcoal Nose Pore Strips Pros:
- It’s affordable. It only costs 159php for a box of 10 which can last you for more than two months already. You’ll only need to use this once a week. Twice, if you get whiteheads and blackheads easily.
- It is easy to use. Just dampen your nose and put it on. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes before stripping it off.
- It gets rid of your blackheads and whiteheads pretty well. I would show you the amount of blackheads and whiteheads it gets but that would be gross. Haha! Anyway, blackheads and whiteheads really clings into the Watsons Charcoal Nose Pore Strips and you’ll be satisfied to look the nose strips afterwards, believe me.
- It is not messy to use. Don’t you just hate using those liquid pore strips? I really hate it when they get stuck to my nails.
- This pore strip is locally available. You can get it on multiple shopping stores lke Watsons, Sm Department Stores, and even Supermarkets! Yes, you don’t have to order them online so you save on the shipping costs.
Watsons Charcoal Nose Pore Strips Cons:
- It only cleans out your pores around your nose. I really hope and wish that they’d come out with a full-face pore strip. That would be simply amazing!
- The Watsons Charcoal Nose Pore Strip is always on sale so be sure to check out for that. They are always on buy 1 take 1 or buy 2 take one promo.
The Watsons Charcoal Nose Pore strips has been reformulated recently and I prefer the new variant than the old one. The previous one is a bit stiff and is quite hard to place it on your nose. The new one, however, hugs through your nose like a dream which makes it easier to remove blackheads at the side of your nose.