Bohol 2016 Travel Diary

Bohol 2016 Travel Vlog:

As you have probably seen in my instagram posts, Earvin and I celebrated our sixth anniversary in Bohol Island. In the coming weekends, I’ll be blogging mostly about our Bohol 2016 Travel Diary. I will share everything to you, from the hotel we stayed in, places we ate at, and the tours we did.

I think Earvin is as excited as I am, he started editing this video as soon as we got back from the trip. He managed to finish it the same day too!

The video is a summary of our trip and I will blog about our trip more in details soon! I’m currently drafting posts for you guys to see!

During this trip, I’ve witnessed a part of my country that is breathtakingly beautiful. I can’t stop uttering “Thank You God” throughout our trip. There’s just too many realizations, like not everyone is given the opportunity to travel. Well, not everyone is given the opportunity to witness such beauty. I feel so blessed that I live in such beautiful country and that I am given the opportunity to somewhat explore it.

We did the Countryside Tour during our second day so that’s what you’ll see in the vlog.

Enjoy watching!

1. kristine
    August 22, 2016 / 8:38 am

Omg nakakainspire naman magvacay din!!!lol blog nadin mga cost and stuff PRA my idea ko how much should I ipon hahahaa like mga fair etc.

2. August 22, 2016 / 3:34 pm

nice video! looks like nag-enjoy kau talaga… now I know where to go, pag napadpad ako ng Bohol! thanks for the share!

3. August 22, 2016 / 6:17 pm

Wishing you the happiest of anniversaries. The Philippines is on my bucket list! I have to admit thought I have been leaning towards Boracay. Maybe I will give Bohol a closer look 🙂

4. August 22, 2016 / 6:36 pm

You seem to have had an amazing time! That singer on the boat reminds me of my trip to Vietnam, same as the snakes. That was the only place where I conquered my fear and touched a piton.

5. August 22, 2016 / 7:56 pm

Forget the butterflies, you couple look better than the butterflies, but the TARSIER! What can I say? They are cute. Those big round eyes make them look so adorable! Glad to see you had fun and now you’re back, get back to blogging more! LOL! Oh, I thought you could add still photos to the video such as the food, which I thought could have used couple of seconds longer so I could have time to gulp it all down.

6. August 22, 2016 / 9:03 pm

I just love to hear relationships growing stronger and braver. Stronger – Hurray for your six years and I hope for more six years to come. Braver – they say traveling with your partner is such a brave move as you get to see how he lives his life outside his usual comfort zone. Traveling to Bohol is one nice decision as I too find the place perfect for sweethearts. I dont know, it is perhaps because of the Tarsiers? happy anniversary to the both of you!

7. August 23, 2016 / 2:54 pm

You’ve got one really supportive bf/husband? Lol! To finish that video in just one sitting is unbelievable. I hope I know how to edit videos too for our fb live sessions.
    Btw, I loved the slow motion blur of the butterfly as it flew from left to right. I was able to visit their conservatory too last time I visited there.

8. August 23, 2016 / 3:25 pm

Wowwww. Would definitely visit Bohol someday. It’s part of my bucketlist and must see places here in ph. Looks like you really had fun.

9. August 23, 2016 / 4:03 pm

It looks like an amazing place to visit. The scenery is so breathtaking. I’m glad you enjoyed it so much with someone you love.

10. Martine
    August 23, 2016 / 4:48 pm

Happy 6th!!! What a happy celebration. I love Bohol, it has a special place in our hearts as a couple (my husband and I). I enjoyed your video!

11. August 23, 2016 / 5:00 pm

Happy 6th Anniversary:)
    The bond always grows stronger, if not deeper! And the beautiful Bohol seems to have added all the more charm to your celebration… great video!

12. August 23, 2016 / 10:00 pm

First off, Happy Anniversary, you two are such a beautiful couple! It looks like you had a wonderful time! I love being around nature, it’s so tranquil. Those butterflies are absolutely gorgeous. My mouth seriously fell open when seeing the size of that python skeleton, OMG! Thanks so much for sharing your day with us and I hope you have a great week ahead, beauty!

XO,

Jalisa

13. August 24, 2016 / 1:25 am

This 6 minute virtual tour in Bohol makes me miss Bohol.
    Also, I envy that you are able to make this amazing vblog.
    I always fail with my attempt making a decent one.
    And it looks you had a blast in Bohol!

cheers! http://www.masterryo.com

14. August 24, 2016 / 8:04 am

I love it! Now I want to go to BOHOL. My sister went there a year ago and she told me lot of great views and food. Happy Anniversary!

15. August 25, 2016 / 10:04 pm

Nice video.. I didnt get to take a lot of videos during my vacation at Bohol. I plan to go back though because its such an amazing place to relax. one of my fave vacation Ive had so far.

(◕‿◕✿) http://www.EmoteraGoddess.com