Picnic Grove Mini Zoo – Tagaytay Roadtrip 2016

mini zoo at tagayatay picnic grove

As I’ve mention in my previous Tagaytay Roadtrip post, this Picnic Grove Mini Zoo is inside the vicinity of the Picnic Grove. You have to pay 100pesos per person for entrance fee but believe me it’s worth it. Even though there are only a few animals inside the zoo, you get to interact with them, hold them, play with them, and take pictures with them. We got to hold a snake, a crocodile, and the cute parrots!

Enjoy our photos at Tagaytay Picnic Grove Mini Zoo!
beaver at picnic grove

beaver at picnic grove mini zoo
irritable bird
angry bird

monkeyat picnic grovemonkey at picnic grove mini zoocouple turtles at picnic grove mini zoocouple tortoise at picnic grove mini zoopicture taking with turtlesmini zoo at tagaytaymischievous parrotnaughty parrotholding a crocodileholding a snakepicture taking with snakesinteractive zoo at tagaytayplaces to visit in tagaytayEnding the post with these super cute, intelligent, and mischievous parrots! The one Earvin is holding bit his nipples(lol sorry tmi but the memory is still making me laugh up to now!) while the one I’m holding tried to bit off the strap of my tank top. Lol. Naughty parrots!

By the way, don’t be scared and too aloof if the zoo caretakers offer to take your photos using their cameras. They won’t force you to buy the photos but they’ll let you pick and choose which ones to buy if you like. It’s totally okay though if you don’t want to buy anything. 🙂 They are nice!

1. April 16, 2016 / 10:54 am

Oh wow, I'm so intrigued by those birds! They look really beautiful. I'm normally not a huge fan of birds but how can anyone resists those ones? I didn't realise how big they were either! I don't think I could have put a snake around my neck though.. x

Sally – DiagonSally

2. April 16, 2016 / 10:54 am

These photos are so cute! What a fun day it must have been! The parrots are gorgeous and omg, you guys are so brave for holding that snake and the crocodile without problems! Good for you! 😉
    xx

3. April 16, 2016 / 10:54 am

How fun that you got to experience so many animals up close! Especially the parrots, even if they were a bit naughty, haha!

Away From The Blue Blog

4. April 23, 2016 / 12:46 pm

I was able to muster the strength to wrap the snake around us because its mouth was tape up. It smells nasty though.

5. April 23, 2016 / 12:51 pm

Maybe you should go when you need to unwind. It always feels good to reconnect with nature and the animals. 🙂

6. August 4, 2016 / 4:48 am

We haven't been to the Picnic Grove yet but knowing there's a zoo there we'll definitely include this for next time. I like that the zoo looks clean and the animals well maintained. My son will like all the animals.

7. August 9, 2016 / 4:59 am

This post caught my eye, because I love Zoo’s. We travel as much as we can and whenever there is a zoo present at our travel destinations we try to go there. I think my favourite Zoo up untill now is Loro Parque, Tenerife. I think it is important that the animals have a spacious enclosure that is fitted to the needs of the specific animal and that the animals are well kept. Looks like a fun day out. But I agree on the fact that they should not tape the mouths of the animals just for “our”pleasure. 🙂