Before I go into writing and in depth review, can I just say that I LOVE this lipstick SO MUCH. Just putting it out there right away to make sure that you’ll know how much I love the L’oreal Color Riche Collection Star Red before anything else. In case you get lazy in reading this post, at least you already know I love the Loreal Matte Red Lipstick in Pure Brick!
- Affordable. I got it for only 400php.
- It’s very pigmented. A single swipe is enough!
- It has great staying power. It could last on your lips as long as you don’t eat oily and greasy food. And also, even when it fades, it leaves a nice and even tint on the lips.
- It is not drying at all. That’s such a huge thing when it comes to matte lipsticks because in the makeup world equation, a matte lipstick is always equals to dry lips.
- It is creamy and it glides on the lips very nicely.
- I can’t think of anything that I don’t like in this lipstick. I just love it so much! Sorry!
|Swatch: L’oreal Color Riche Collection Star Red in Pure Brick|
All in all, I am impressed with the L’oreal Color Riche Collection Star Red in Pure Brick and I would totally recommend this to everyone! I am actually thinking of getting other shades. If you have tried this lipstick before, what shade would you recommend? Let me know! 😉