I always find myself looking around for makeup products when in all honesty, I might not even finish all the makeup I have now in my lifetime. It’s a good thing that I’m a blogger so I have a valid excuse to try out new products all the time! 😉 Haha! So moving on, here’s my review on City Color Cosmetics Blush Quad.
It comes in a plastic packaging which is the usual norm for blushes nowadays. It also comes with a tiny strip of mirror which is pretty much useless. The mirror is so narrow, you can’t even use it when you want to do your brows. It retails locally for 400php which is pretty cheap considering that you get four shades of blushes that is 2.80grams each.
The first two shades are matte and the last two shades has a tiny speck of shimmer in it. And also, I have to mention too that I love using it with my Sigma Large Angled Contour Blush. 🙂
City Color Cosmetics Blush Quad Pros:
- Perfect for all skin types. The matte shades are perfect for oily skin while the shimmery shades are perfect for dry skin.
- It gives you a healthy glow.
- The blushes are pressed on the pan pretty well. I’ve dropped it twice and the blush didn’t shatter. 😉 Yay!
- The shimmery shades are a bit creamy.
- It is very pigmented.
- Buildable. You can apply a bit on your cheeks if you have a fair skin or layer it on if you’re morena or if you have a darker skin tone.
- It lasts almost all day if you have dry skin. If you have oily skin you might need to retouch after 5-6 hours.
City Color Cosmetics Blush Quad Cons:
- It’s not travel friendly. It’s not something you could carry around on your makeup bags since the packaging is a bit bulky. Well, what do you expect? It’s a quad. 😀
- The matte shades are a bit chalky.
- The mirror in the packaging is pretty much useless.
- The brushes are pretty much useless too. Refer to the photo below.
Yes. It comes with two tiny weeny brushes.
|City Color Cosmetics Blush Quad in Collection 3|
|City Color Cosmetics Blush Quad in Collection3 Swatches|
Overall, I love this blush and I would recommend it to those who are just starting up with makeup. The City Color Cosmetics Blush is budget friendly and perfect for all skin types and skin tones. If you’re a blush addict, it’s worth getting too. Believe me, the formula of this blush is pretty much comparable to other high-end blushes!