Gluta C Intense Whitening Facial Serum Pros :
- It is oil-base so it’s pretty much perfect for those with oily skin.
- It’s light on the skin and it’s absorbed easily.
- It doesn’t feel greasy at all.
- It has a great consistency. It’s not too thick nor too runny. 😛
- After a week of use, I’ve felt the my skin is more supple and is smoother.
- Doesn’t cause horrible and painful skin peeling!
- Doesn’t make your skin look red unlike other whitening products.
- You will notice its whitening results within two to three weeks of continues use.
- I love the packaging. It’s a squeeze type packaging so I can control how much product to dispense.
Gluta C Intense Whitening Facial Serum Cons:
- I don’t really like its smell. It’s not too overpowering but it smells a bit like medicine. lol.
As you can see on my hand, it has a gel-like consistency but its actually a bit runny than a gel.
To see visible results faster, I suggest you use it with the Gluta-C intense whitening soap and toner. I’m not really a fan of their moisturizer though!
Have you ever tried using this product? How did it work for you? I’d love to hear your thoughts!