- Garnier Color Naturals, 199php
I haven’t tried any Garnier dyes before and I don’t plan on coloring my hair anytime soon because I’m trying to give it time to recover. I might hand this over to my mom and I’ll let you know what she thinks ’bout it soon.
- Avon Face Pearls, 599php
The product description says that its a blush and a highlighter in one but I don’t think I could actually use it as a blush. It’s too sheer and too shiny to be used as a blush. But it works wonders when used as a highlighter.
- Ellana Minerals Lip and Cheek Tint, 220php
Ellana is a new brand, and this is the first item that I get to try from their collection. One thing I like about BDJ boxes is it gives you a chance to try different products from brands that are fairly new in the market. It will save you from impulse buys!
- Beauty and Bright Moringa Soap, 114php
We all know how nutritious Moringa is. I can remember a certain point in my life where my Mommy would incorporate any dish with Malunggay because of the news raving about how nutritious it is. I love that it’s locally available in our country and that its slowly making its way to beauty industry.
Beauty and Bright Moringa Soap claims that it can lighten the skin in as early as four weeks without the dryness. I don’t know yet because I haven’t used this soap yet, but we’ll see!
- Revlon Nail Art Neon, 375php
I have a couple of this kind of nail polish in different shades and I love them! They doesn’t chip easily and it only took me two coats to get a decent color.
I also got a couple of samples from Tony Moly, My Amazing Blow dry, and Yves Rocher. The samples that I got are as follows:
- My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shampoo
- My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Conditioner
- Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara
- Tony Moly Skin Revolution Kit
- Free Brow Construction from browhaus, 598php
- 3 Gift Vouchers from Aesthetic Institute of the Philippines, 500php each
- Discount coupon from Azta for Brazilian Keratin Treatment, 600php
- Discount coupon from Azta for Cynos Nano Digital Perming, 800php