Yay! So yep, I got colors that are just so not me. Hahaha! An orange-y shade, a neon pink one, and a purple one. I’m all about trying out new things this year so getting this shades and wearing them is really a new thing for me. You know I always settle for red shades. Hahaha! 🙂
Honestly, wearing the purplish shade and the neon pink one is a great challenge for me, and NO I won’t post a photo of me wearing them. I’m too shy! Hahaha! However, the orange-y one has become one of my favorites. Wearing it makes me appear fairer. 🙂
Romwe Cat Color Lipstick Pros:
- Cute Packaging. I told you, the main reason why I ordered these lippies is because they are cute. 🙂
- It’s Creamy. It is really creamy which makes it easier to apply.
- It smells just fine. I can’t really explain the smell but it has a subtle cute scent. That does make any sense? Hahaha!
- It doesn’t dry out lips. It sort of moisturized my lips actually 🙂
Romwe Cat Color Lipstick Cons:
- It doesn’t have great staying power. It tends to disappear after two hours 🙁 but I don’t mind re-applying because of the cute packaging. Hahaha!