I have loved this lip tar the moment I opened the package from bodyrockers_ph 🙂 Why? Because it’s 100% Vegan & Cruelty Free! I have never been concerned whether a product is tested on animals or not before. But ever since I got my first pet last year, I’ve been concerned with cruelty free products. I know they don’t test on cats but believe me, owning a pet will make you love and care about any animals. 🙂
That’s just one of the reason why I fell in love with OCC Lip Tar. Read on to read more reasons why you should start collecting lip tars! Yes, I say collecting! Hahahaha!
- It has great staying power. I have worn it all day without re-applying.
- Great Pigmentation. I love how pigmented it is. I just can explain how but it really is! You should see for yourself. Hahaha!
- It Smells good! It smells like mint and there’s a slight cooling effect when it is applied which I really really love!
- A little product goes a long way. A little tube might last you a year because even the tiniest drop of the product can cover your whole lips! I’ll prove that via the photos below 🙂
- It’s sanitary. I love the fact that it comes in a tube so the rest of the products doesn’t get contaminated.
- There’s endless possibilities with the shades you could have. You might say that it’s expensive for 800php ($20) per tube but I say NOT! Why? You can buy several different shades and mix a drop of them to customize the color that you want. There’s an endless possibility with the shades you can have on plus mixing and customizing your preferred shade is really really fun. I bet!
Now to prove you that a tiny tiny drop can go a long way! Look at that drop!
This is the part that it has covered! Now, do you believe me that a product comes a long way?
- Well, the only thing that I don’t like about this Lip Tar is it tends to dry out my lips. But I think its normal when it comes to lip pigments. I suggest that you bring a lip balm with you so you ca always moisturize your lips when you feel that your lips are starting to dry out. However, multiple lip balm applications can affect it’s staying power a bit.