You guys know that I love charcoal infused beauty products! I feel like it really detoxifies my skin! 🙂 I have used numerous face masks and face packs but I still felt giddy when I got my hands on the Pax Moly Cleopatra Charcoal Blackhead Pack.
Pax Moly Cleopatra Charcoal Blackhead Pack Claims:
The Cleopatra Charcoal Blackhead peel-off pack removes blackheads, impurities, and excess oil while minimizing the appearance of pores and brightening the skin. In addition, it removes whiteheads and all types of impurities congesting skin, detoxifies, visibly improves the look of pores, absorbs excess oil for an instantly fresh looking face.
- Has the ability to absorb oil and dirt from pores, leaving skin feeling fresh and clean.
- With detoxifying effect – if applied quickly, the charcoal can help draw out the toxin and soothe the skin.
- Charcoal works to clear the pores with organic impurities that is responsible for blackheads. It works by absorbing oil in order to purify the skin. It gives a smoother finished on your skin and visible refined pores.
- Makes the skin radiant and glowy all day.
I love this pack because it can cover my whole face unlike my other favorite pack, the Watsons Charcoal Nose Pore Strips which only covers my nose. Haha!
Pax Moly Cleopatra Charcoal Blackhead Pack Pros:
- Does not have any strong scent.
- Effectively removes blackheads and white heads. It even gets rid of tiny facial hair! 😉
- Does not dry out the skin.
- Leaves the skin feeling smooth.
- It’s not painful to use unlike other pore masks in the market!
- It has english instructions in the packaging unlike other korean products which is always puzzling to use because you can’t find anything written in english on their packaging.
- It dries faster than other masks I’ve tried.
Pax Moly Cleopatra Charcoal Blackhead Pack Cons:
- I can’t think of anything negative from this product aside from the fact that it’s not easily accessible. Well, it is if you love online shopping. You can order it at Beauhauz by Magik on Instagram. 🙂
How to Use:
So yeah, it’s been my go-to mask lately! It does the job well and it’s pretty relaxing to use knowing that it won’t hurt to peel it off later! 🙂 By the way, what’s your favorite peel-off mask?
Be sure to get your at Beauhauz by Magik. They sell other korean beauty products too which are all worth checking out!