Pax Moly Cleopatra Charcoal Blackhead Pack Review

Pax Moly Cleopatra Blackhead PackYou guys know that I love charcoal infused beauty products! I feel like it really detoxifies my skin! 🙂 I have used numerous face masks and face packs but I still felt giddy when I got my hands on the Pax Moly Cleopatra Charcoal Blackhead Pack.

cleaopatra charcoal blackhead mask

Pax Moly Cleopatra Charcoal Blackhead Pack Claims:

The Cleopatra Charcoal Blackhead peel-off pack removes blackheads, impurities, and excess oil while minimizing the appearance of pores and brightening the skin. In addition, it removes whiteheads and all types of impurities congesting skin, detoxifies, visibly improves the look of pores, absorbs excess oil for an instantly fresh looking face.

• Has the ability to absorb oil and dirt from pores, leaving skin feeling fresh and clean.
  • With detoxifying effect – if applied quickly, the charcoal can help draw out the toxin and soothe the skin.
  • Charcoal works to clear the pores with organic impurities that is responsible for blackheads. It works by absorbing oil in order to purify the skin. It gives a smoother finished on your skin and visible refined pores.
  • Makes the skin radiant and glowy all day.

how to use charcoal blackhead packI love this pack because it can cover my whole face unlike my other favorite pack, the Watsons Charcoal Nose Pore Strips which only covers my nose. Haha!

cleopatra charcoal blackhead pack

Pax Moly Cleopatra Charcoal Blackhead Pack Pros:

• Affordable.
  • Does not have any strong scent.
  • Effectively removes blackheads and white heads. It even gets rid of tiny facial hair! 😉
  • Does not dry out the skin.
  • Leaves the skin feeling smooth.
  • It’s not painful to use unlike other pore masks in the market!
  • It has english instructions in the packaging unlike other korean products which is always puzzling to use because you can’t find anything written in english on their packaging.
  • It dries faster than other masks I’ve tried.

cleopatra blackhead mask review

Pax Moly Cleopatra Charcoal Blackhead Pack Cons:

• I can’t think of anything negative from this product aside from the fact that it’s not easily accessible. Well, it is if you love online shopping. You can order it at Beauhauz by Magik on Instagram. 🙂

How to Use:

So yeah, it’s been my go-to mask lately! It does the job well and it’s pretty relaxing to use knowing that it won’t hurt to peel it off later! 🙂 By the way, what’s your favorite peel-off mask?

charcoal peel off maskkorean charcoal peel off mask

Be sure to get your at Beauhauz by Magik. They sell other korean beauty products too which are all worth checking out!

1. Irma
    November 5, 2017 / 6:07 pm

It seems I have found my new favorite product!! I also have an issue with blackheads and oily skin, but only in some parts of my face. I have tried various skin products but these were too strong for my face. However, Pax Moly Cleopatra Charcoal is natural and may be very helpful with a mixed-type skin troubled by blackheads. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

2. November 5, 2017 / 7:04 pm

This is a timely read. Been looking for a good product to try. Now that im aging, I need something to make my skin radiant and glowing. Love faviwl mask, too.

3. November 6, 2017 / 3:55 pm

this is very interesting.. i really want to get rid of my pesky blackheads so bad,… I tried some nose packs before but they do not seem to affect much haha.. when a product says charcoal.. is it literally made from charcoal? Recently I cam across a video promoting a charcoal toothpaste and it claims to whiten teeth fast.. i wonder if they are both using the same product or ingredients.. if so, charcoal must be a wonder substance as it offers so many surprising benefits

4. November 6, 2017 / 6:43 pm

I just bought something similar. At first I was quite uneasy with the grayish charcoal color. But after peeling it off and feeling refreshed, I liked it already. Sometimes water and soap (or facial scrub) cannot take out those blackheads and whiteheads and an effective peel-off mask can do the trick.

5. November 6, 2017 / 7:13 pm

I feel like you’ve made this post for me! I have been trying to find products to help with my nose for about a month now, and being a fan of Korean skincare, reading your post made me so excited!!

I’ve noticed that a few other of your posts reviews other products – I feel like I’ve just landed on a gem! I’ve bookmarked your blog, I can’t wait to read some more of your posts!

6. November 6, 2017 / 9:36 pm

At first, I thought this was about an eyeliner. I always connected Cleopatra to eye make-up. But, Korean skincare is one of the most detailed that there is. I’ve read an article or infographic about it and they have at least 10 products they use for skincare. My favorite thing about peel-off mask is the feeling when you’re peeling it off. It both hurts and feels soothing at the same time.

7. November 7, 2017 / 2:12 am

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for sharing this. I’ve been looking for an effective way to get rid of both blackheads and whiteheads. Anyway, where do I buy it? How much is it? Is it available in the Philippines?

8. November 7, 2017 / 5:00 pm

I request you to update this article by inserting a small video here that demonstrates the ‘before’ and ‘after’ effect of this remedy. I also hope that this product is available in India as soon as possible.

9. November 7, 2017 / 6:38 pm

What the texture looks like? I hope you have shown the color and texture of what’s inside. I am interested to check that out too but I have plenty of masks right now. What caught my attention was that wonderful beauty blender (dupe?) holder. I like to get one for my own too!

10. Indrani
    November 8, 2017 / 8:39 am

Whoa this is new to me. Charcoal for beautifying skin! I have heard its used in tooth pastes but for the first time knowing its other cosmetic qualities.
    It isn’t seen in the shelves here yet. I am definitely going to try this out.

11. November 8, 2017 / 11:33 pm

Interesting! Been wanting to try a charcoal mask since they started getting popular and those viral youtube videos have been popping up. Might buy this!