The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water has been receiving a lot of positive feedback from lots of beauty bloggers for quite some time now. I personally love micellar cleansing water and I have my fair share of experience with them so I thought I will write a review about these micellar waters from Garnier this time around.
If you have been a reader for quite some time now, you will know that I prefer cleansing waters over oil cleansers. I just love the fact that you have the option to not rinse your face after using cleansing waters. Haha!
There are two variants of the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. The blue one is suitable for oily and acne-prone skin while the pink one is made for those with sensitive skin. I personally can’t tell the difference between the two. I’ve got an oily skin so I tend to reach out for the blue bottle more often. I just keep the pink one for when I am traveling since it’s in a smaller bottle so it’s easier to carry around. Haha!
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Pros:
- Affordable. The 400ml bottle retails for 249php while the 125ml bottle retails for 149php only.
- The Garnier Micellar Water is not scented.
- Gentle on the skin.
- Removes makeup really well. It can even remove my waterproof mascaras! We all know that micellar waters are not to be relied on when removing eye makeup, but that’s not the case with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water.
- It gets rid of the need to use cleansing oil when removing eye makeup. Believe me when I tell you that I had no trouble removing liquid lipsticks and waterproof mascaras with this one.
- It leaves the skin hydrated.
- Keeps the skin moisturized.
- Cleans the skin thoroughly without stinging.
- It does not leave any sticky feeling or residue.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Cons:
- None. I honestly can’t think of anything that I didn’t like about this Micellar Cleansing Water. I am not being biased, I swear!
If you have tried this product before and there’s something you didn’t like about this. Please let me know! I want to make sure I have not overlooked anything.
Will I repurchase?
Yes. I will repurchase!
It is perfect for everyone, from light makeup wearers to those who wear glammed up makeup look. It is so affordable that you wouldn’t mind using it all the time. Imagine, 249 php for a 400ml bottle! And also, I love the fact that they have a variant for oily skin and for sensitive skin even though I can’t tell the difference between the two. Haha!
If you are on a budget, go settle for this one. Consequently, try this out too even if you have the money to burn. It works just as great as the high-end brands! 🙂 Why spend money on something when there’s a cheaper alternative that works the same, or even better? Save your money for something else, put it in your travel fund, maybe?