Caronia has got to be one of the most popular local nail polish brand in the Philippines. I literally grew up to my mommy painting her nails with Caronia nail polish. She used to wear purples and neutrals and I have come to love the shade Pussy Red back in college. Haha! Okay, now onto the Caronia Free Spirit Collection…The Free Spirit Collection was recently sent to me and it contains mostly pastel shades. We’ve just entered rainy season so these shades are not something I’d wear during this season. I would prefer wearing such whimsical shades during Summer. 🙂
The Caronia Free Spirit Collection:
- Purple Punch: A frosted nail polish in lavender that pairs perfectly with a Boho Chic Look.
- Golden Bronze: One will definitely ooze with charisma when wearing this nail polish in light bronze shade.
- Gypsy Green: a lightly frosted polish in emerald green shade to awaken one’s adventurous side.
- Bohemian Blue: it is a nail polish in cornflower blue shade with a subtle hint of frosting in it.
- Pink Lily: a light pink frosted nail polish that will surely bring out the flower child in you.
My favorite shade in this collection is the Golden bronze and it’s probably the one that I’ll wear more often. I have this addiction to rose gold pieces lately. Hehe!
How about you? What is your favorite in this collection? Do you see yourself wearing some of these shades?