1st Pharma Isopropyl Alcohol

1st Pharma Isopropyl AlcoholEvery one keeps a bottle of alcohol in their bag, right? I am not sure if every one has a preferred brand though! In my case, my favorite brand is the 1st Pharma Isopropyl Alcohol with guava extract. There’s another variant with lemon extract but I like this one better.

1st Pharma Isopropyl Alcohol with guava extractYou might be wondering why I like this one so much, it’s because it smells like a cologne! Hehe! Back when I haven’t come across this brand yet, I just grab whatever brand from the shelves whenever we go grocery shopping! I really am a fan of its scent and it doesn’t dry out my hands as much as other alcohols do.

1st Pharma Isopropyl Alcohol1st Pharma Isopropyl AlcoholBeing a fur mom, having alcohol all the time is a must for me. I clean up after Shadow most of the time so we go through bottles of alcohol really quick. We keep one in the car, in our bags, and the biggest bottle at home. I like keeping 1st Pharma Isopropyl Alcohol’s spray bottle in my bag because it’s spill-proof and it’s tiny too so it doesn’t add much weight on my bag.

1st Pharma Isopropyl Alcohol1st Pharma Isopropyl Alcohol

1st Pharma Isopropyl Alcohol Variants:

Lemon Extract:

• Anti Microbal
  • Anti Viral
  • Crisp Lemon scent

Guava extract:

• Natural Antiseptic and astringent
  • Refreshing scent

Green tea extract:

• Anti oxidant
  • Anti inflammatory
  • Soothing Green Tea scent

I have tried the variants with Lemon extract and Guava extract before but haven’t tried the one with Green Tea extract yet. As I have previously mentioned, I prefer the scent of the variant with Guava Extract better.

Anti Microbal Anti Viral Crisp Lemon scent  Guava extract:  Natural Antiseptic and astringent Refreshing scent  Green tea extract:  Anti oxidant Anti inflammatory Soothing Green Tea scent

Where to buy 1st Pharma Isopropyl Alcohol?

• Shopwise
  • Waltermart Supermarket
  • 7/11

Too bad they aren’t available at SM Supermarkets because that’s where we usually do our grocery shopping. We just always stock up on it and buy several bottles whenever we go to Waltermart. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. September 26, 2017 / 11:23 pm

I love that this has guava in it- definitely helps with the strong alcohol smell!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

2. Gabrielle
    September 27, 2017 / 10:09 pm

I’d never heard of this brand before, so thanks for the introduction! Funnily enough, I had no idea alcohol was needed when cleaning up after animals – so it’s really true, you learn something new every day! haha ๐Ÿ™‚ Have a lovely week…

aglassofice.com
    x

3. September 28, 2017 / 8:31 am

First time to learn that a bottle of alcohol could have some guava extracts in them. I like how guava works especially on wounds. Would look for this brand on our next grocery. Sayang, we just had our quick grocery last night.

4. September 28, 2017 / 10:24 pm

This sounds great and I love that there is a scent to it. I don’t think I use alcohol nearly as much as I should be. xo, Sierra Beautifully Candid

5. September 29, 2017 / 12:28 pm

I am also a mom who keeps a bottle of alcohol in my bag.That is the perfect cleaning solution.It seems guava is perfect for creating pleasant smell too.I will check this brand for more details…

6. September 30, 2017 / 4:42 pm

I have never heard of this brand before but the ingreditents look good.
    Thank you a lot for sharing this with us!

7. October 1, 2017 / 5:21 am

I don’t carry a bot of alcohol in my bag, but I should! I liked this product, I should buy it to sanitize hands and other stuff, for sure! Hope you have a nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

8. Elizabeth Seal
    October 2, 2017 / 6:51 am

I have never heard of these before, I love the sound of the Guava scent! I love to carry anti bacs with me, I feel lost without one! Love your blog and photos ๐Ÿ˜€ xx

elizabeth โ™ก โ€Ice Creamโ€ whispers Clara
    (I would love to follow each other on bloglovin if you like! :D)

9. October 2, 2017 / 7:04 pm

It sounds and looks great! I like the sound of the scent too!
    Have a lovely day ๐Ÿ™‚
    Rosanna x

10. October 3, 2017 / 8:57 am

I carry a bottle of alcohol around in my bag too. Itโ€™s called Vodka.
    Haha joking. I do carry around an alcohol hand sanitiser but I canโ€™t say itโ€™s smells all that great. Iโ€™ll have to see if this one is available around here. I could definitely swap out mine for one that smells like cologne!

TFM Life & Style blog

11. October 5, 2017 / 4:32 pm

I use the same alcohol and I really love the smell of this one! It doesn’t smell like antiseptic at all like other alcohols. I didn’t even know it has different scents. I think I have the guava one…

– Gretch of GG Memochou

12. October 8, 2017 / 7:16 am

It’s funny because I was reading just the other day the various uses isopropyl alcohol can be used for: sanitising, killing germs, comupter screens, removing stains from clothing. I’ve been on the look out for a bottle because I have some nasty grass stains on some white shorts.

I’ll keep an eye out for these brands, the fact they have a scent makes them look by far more desirable!

13. Lorrene
    November 1, 2017 / 3:00 pm

Excellent review!
    Now I know where to buy from other store hence Ive bought mine only from the most unlikely store:National Bookstore and Ive also came across your review whilst trying to look for the 1st Pharma website; Ive also learn now that there are other scents available. Am glad I have read you. Bless you more.

14. Cristine
    November 2, 2017 / 1:29 pm

I love using the green tea variant. This is a little bit pricey compared to other rubbing alcohols but it’s worth it. I even use it as air freshener sometimes. hehe