I love moisturizers that doesn’t feel sticky on the skin. I love it even more when it is easily absorbed into the skin. When I saw that the GlamSkin Papaya and Grapefruit Essence Water Cream claims to turn into a water-like texture upon application, I just knew I had to try it! I mean, who doesn’t love trying out korean skincare products?
The GlamSkin Papaya and Grapefruit Essence Water Cream has a gel-like consistency that instantly turns into a runny liquid upon contact with the skin. It also has quite a strong scent of Grapefruit which I find pretty pleasant.
It also claims to be a multi-functional product. According to Glamskin, the Papaya and Grapefruit Essence Water Cream is a moisturizer, an anti-wrinkle cream, a brightening cream, and a toner rolled into one!
Glamskin Papaya Aand Grapefruit Essence Water Cream Pros:
- Very moisturizing. It does moisturize my skin very well without the heavy and sticky feeling.
- Does not feel heavy on the face.
- I believe this could work well on all skin types.
- Gentle on the skin. It doesn’t cause any breakouts.
- Helps clear my skin. I have had issues with pimples before using the GlamSkin Papaya and Grapefruit Essence Water Cream.
- It does brighten my skin.
- I am a fan of the clean grapefruit scent.
- It gave my skin a healthy glow. 🙂
- A little goes a long way. I have to admit though that I always apply more than what is needed. I just love how it feels on my skin!
Glamskin Papaya and Grapefruit Essence Water Cream Cons:
- It is not locally available. Good thing is you can easily order it online on Korean Skincare sites or at Amazon.
- The strong grapefruit scent might put off someone who doesn’t like citrus-y scents.
- Royal Jelly
- Aloe Vera Leaf
Overall, I love the GlamSkin Papaya and Grapefruit Essence Water Cream and would recommend it to everyone. I am pretty sure it will work well on all skin types because it’s very moisturizing but it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. I love how it lives up to its claims too and how it helps clear out my skin.
You can get it for $20 to $30 per jar depending on where you’ll order it online. Let me tell you, it’s worth it!