The Colour Collection Eyebrow Cake is packaged in a compact similar to the Colour Collection Blush Duo that I reviewed last week. It also came with a small brush which I never really use. Let’s be honest here, we don’t always use the sponges and brushes included in a makeup compact. Haha!
It is a cake product so you can either use it dry or with a wet brush. Whichever you prefer, really. Well, it doesn’t really have much color payoff when used dry so I’d suggest using it with a wet brush. It works better that way!
Colour Collection Eyebrow Cake Pros:
- You get three shades in one compact which you can mix to attain your preferred shade.
- Locally available.
- Travel friendly.
- The compact comes with a mirror . It means you can do your brows on the go or do touch ups in between.
- Great color payoff when used with a wet brush.
- Multi-purpose. It can be used as an eyeshadow if you want.
- The packaging is not flimsy.
Colour Collection Eyebrow Cake Cons:
- This eyebrow cake is not as pigmented as other eyebrow cakes that I’ve tried.
- You need to layer it if you want to have a good color payoff.
As you can see on the swatches above, there isn’t much color payoff especially the lightest shade. Please take note that the swatches were applied using a dry brush. It gets better when you use it with damp brush! 🙂
Will I recommend this product? Yes, to beginners because it needs layering, it will be of good help to those who are just practicing in doing their brows. It gives more room for mistakes and it gives way for easy cleanup too! 🙂