I am not sure if the Hayan Collagen Anti Aging Wrinkle Skin Toner is still available locally but I loved it so much I feel like I should really write about it.
Hayan Collagen Anti Aging Wrinkle Skin Toner Pros:
- Contains Collagen. I don’t think there’s a lot of toners in the market that actually contains collagen.
- Affordable. Less than 300php or less than $6 per bottle.
- Hygienic and economical packaging. I like the bottle pump because it controls the product that is being dispensed while keeping the rest of the product from being contaminated. It also comes in a glass bottle which is a plus!
- Leaves my skin feeling moisturized.
- It does not have any strong or unappealing scent to it.
- It is perfect for dry skin but will work well enough for oily skin too.
Hayan Collagen Anti Aging Wrinkle Skin Toner Cons:
- It is not locally available. (I think?)
- I have under-eye wrinkles and I didn’t really see much of a difference after using this toner.
Will I repurchase?
Not anytime soon. Don’t get me wrong it’s a great product and it will be the perfect toner for those with oily skin. I’d say it will work well with normal and oily skin too. It did a great job in improving the texture and the overall feel of my skin. However, it did not do any noticeable difference on my fine lines.
If I don’t have a lot of toners lined up right, I’d probably repurchase this one because it’s pretty affordable.