I got my Pixi Lash Booster Mascara from my Perfecty Pixi Glamourbox. This review took so long because I honestly thought I already published one. Haha! These backlogs are confusing me!
Pixi Lash Booster Mascara:
The Pixi Lash Booster Mascara claims to be a do-it-all mascara that curls, defines, lengthens and thickens with a glossy, waterproof finish.
It retails for 840php or almost $17. You can order it online at glamourbox.ph
- Locally available. You can easily order it online at glamourbox.ph
- It does not weigh down my lashes.
- Waterproof. You don’t have to worry about smudges and panda eyes!
- Lifts my lashes.
- Lengthens and volumizes my lashes with just two coats. If you want toned-down natural looking lashes, you’re good to go with a single coat.
- The wand is in the right size. I can easily use it to apply mascara on my bottom lashes too.
- It does not clump.
- The only con I can think of is its price. The price point is a bit up there. It might not fit every student’s budget. If you’re looking for a good alternative waterproof mascara that’s pretty affordable, check out the Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara. It will only set you back 199php or approximately $4.
Will I re-purchase?
Yes! I love this mascara! I recommend this to everyone who is looking for a mascara that lengthens and volumizes without weighing down your curls!