The L’oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray has been raved by most makeup lovers since its release. Some even claims that it’s a great dupe for their Urban Decay Setting Spray. That I cannot vouch for since I don’t own the UD Setting Spray.
We all know that I have oily combination skin and I usually can’t get through the day without my foundation melting at some point. While baking does help a lot in controlling oil, there’s always a tendency to get cakey when I bake. Well, L’oreal claims that their setting spray can extend the longevity of my makeup so I know I gotta give it a try.
L’oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray Pros:
- Oil Free.
- It makes my makeup last longer.
- Sets all the powder in place. It gets rid of the powdery and overly dry look that baking usually leaves.
- Affordable. It retails locally for 600php or $12.
- A little goes a long way. A few spritz and you’re already set for the day!
- Aside from setting your makeup, it also leaves your skin with a healthy glow.
L’oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray Cons:
- The mist are not as fine as I’d like it to be.
- It has kind of a sour scent once you spritz it on your face. I am not sure if it’s because I got a bad batch since it works well in setting my makeup in place. Good thing is that the scent fades as the mist dries. 🙂
- This setting spray usually goes on sale for up to 50% off. Make sure to look out for sales and hoard. Haha!
- Make sure that there’s enough distance between your face and the spray when using it.
- If you feel like you ended up powdering too much or if baking makes your makeup look too powdery, just do a few spritz with the L’oreal Setting Spray and you’ll be good to go. It makes a huge difference, trust me!
So, will I repurchase?
Definitely! Even though I am sure that the bottle I currently have will last me quite a while, I’ll be sure to get some backups once it goes on sale again. It really makes a difference with how my makeup looks and I love how it leaves my face with a healthy glow. I am also pleased with how it makes my makeup last all day and how it minimizes the foundation transfers.