I am not really a fan of hand creams because I don’t like the greasy feeling it usually leaves on my hands. Anyway, I received this L’occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream a few months back and I’ve heard it is a good cream so I decided to give it a try.
L’occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream Claims:
Enriched with 20% organic Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula. The rich texture leaves hands soft and smooth with no oily traces, and can be applied as often as needed.
- It does not feel greasy. I have mentioned before that I don’t normally use hand creams because it usually leaves my hand feeling greasy. The L’occitane Shea Butter hand cream does not feel greasy at all which is why I have come to love it.
- Tube packaging. It makes squeezing every bit of product possible so you’re getting the most out of your money too.
- Very moisturizing.
- Has a nice clean scent.
- It is easily absorbed into the skin.
- A little goes a long way.
- It is quite expensive. The regular sized tube costs about $28.
The company claims that the L’occitane Shea Butter hand cream is the best there is and that this hand cream is being sold every 3 seconds. That says a lot, right?
Personally, I love this product and I would recommend this to those who has very dry skin. While it’s a bit costly, it is definitely worth it if you love hand creams. Will I repurchase? Probably not because I don’t really use hand creams too often. 🙂