The Pixi Makeup Melting Cleansing Cloths are included in my Perfectly Pixi Glamourbox which I got a few months back. I have already used up my pack but only got around to writing a review now. I have a ton of backlogs so please bear with me. 🙁
Taking off stubborn makeup is a piece of cake with this handy-dandy makeup remover. Each soft cloth is infused with Chamomile and Grapeseed Oil to calm your skin, leaving it feeling perfectly clean and balanced.
Pixi Makeup Melting Cleansing Cloths Pros:
- Affordable. It retails for 499php per pack which already include 40 cloths. That’s a pretty good deal, if you’ll ask me.
- A single cloth can remove a full face of an everyday makeup.
- I am inlove with its scent. It’s not too strong and it’s somewhat relaxing.
- Gentle on the skin.
- It can remove waterproof makeup. You’ll need about two cloths though if you intend to remove waterproof makeup with the Pixi Makeup Melting Cleansing Cloths.
- Infused with Chamomile and Grape Seed Oil.
Pixi Makeup Melting Cleansing Cloths Cons:
- The sheets were a bit dry for my liking. It still removes makeup well, I just prefer my makeup wipes to be a bit more wet.
- The cloths are not that soft.
I love the Pixi Makeup Melting Cleansing Cloths and will probably repurchase in the future. It’s perfect for when traveling, it takes away the hassle of bringing heavy makeup remover bottles with you and you don’t have to worry about any spillage too.