I don’t usually buy BB Creams because I have really oily skin and BB creams just doesn’t go well with it. However, I came across this cute tube of Glamworks Skin Perfector BB cream on my recent trip at Watsons and it’s pretty affordable so I decided to give it a try.
It is priced at 149php which is really cheap for a BB cream. I think the Glamworks Skin Perfector BB cream is marketed towards those in a budget considering its very low price point. Let us also not forget about the really cute packaging which makes it very eye-catching for teens.
GlamWorks Skin Perfector BB Cream Pros:
- Affordable. You can’t beat that 149php ($3) price point.
- Very cute packaging.
- Easily Accessible. You can get it at SM Beauty Sections or at Watsons. Yup, you can pretty much get it anywhere.
- Sheer coverage. It’s perfect for daily use and for those who wants a no-makeup makeup look.
- Perfect for dry skin.
GlamWorks Skin Perfector BB Cream Cons:
- This product has a tendency to get patchy during hot humid days. This is not for you if you have oily skin or if you sweat a lot.
- There are very few shades. I think there’s only three shades available and if you’re on the darker skin shade, you might not find a match.
- It feels a bit tacky on the skin which means you can’t blend it well with your fingers. It will be better if you could use a dense brush.
- The Glamworks Skin Perfector BB Cream does not control oil well. If you have oily skin then this is not for you.
GlamWorks Skin Perfector BB Cream in Natural Beige Swatches:
I am not really sure how to go about this product. I am not really a fan of it because I prefer a bit of coverage on my bb creams. My skin is on the oilier side too so this product doesn’t really work well with my skin type. However, if you’re on a budget and have a dry to normal skin then this one might work for you. You have to keep in mind though that this gives out a very coverage so if you want to cover some marks or dark spots, this might not work too.