I got my KleanColor Nail Lacquer in Jewelry Red a few months back. I believe I ordered it the last time I shopped at Beautymnl.com (see my most recent beautymnl haul). It retails for 250php per bottle but is currently on sale for 150php.
KleanColor Nail Lacquer in Jewelry Red:
The KleanColor Nail Lacquer claims to be a long-lasting, chip-resistant lacquer. To be honest, this is my first ever KleanColor Lacquer because I usually lean towards other nail polish brands like Faby, Revlon, and Caronia. The main reason I added it on my haul is because I want to wear it for Christmas. Haha! I got this last September 2016 and only wore it twice!
- It is very pigmented. You can get away with a single layer. However, I still like doing two coats just to be sure I have an even coat on.
- I am inlove with the shade Jewelry Red. I am a sucker for red polish and I love the tiny specks of gold shimmer that it has. It’s a perfect shade for holidays or for the days you want to feel extra confident. 😉 A dash of red never hurt anyone!
- Chips easily. It doesn’t matter what kind of base coat and top coat I use. It still chips in just two days. I have tried my Revlon and Faby Base Coat and Top coat but they doesn’t seem to help. I am not sure if KleanColor has their own base coat and top coat. If ever I see that they do sell their own, I’ll get it and try if it will work better with this lacquer.
- I am not a fan of its smell. It smells like spray paint to me so if you’re sensitive with such scents, maybe you should stay away from this one.
- Takes quite a while to completely dry. Even if you use a fast drying top coat it will still take a while to dry. Maybe it has something to do with its consistency because the KleanColor Nail Lacquer in Jewelry Red’s consistency is on the thicker side.
While it definitely has noticeable flops, I’d still use it for the holidays or for days that I feel like wearing red on my nails.It’s definitely my favorite shade of red as of the moment. However, if you are sensitive to such strong scents, definitely try to stay away from this one.