Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Cream contains Arbutin and the extracts of Omega 3-rich salmon roe which effectively helps in brightening the eyes and minimizing dark circles. I have always had dark circles so when I saw this at Althea Korea, I decided to give it a try even though I don’t really use eye creams. I’m just too lazy but it’s about time I give my skin the care it deserves.
I usually use the Skin Food Salmon Brightening eye cream at night. After using my favorite toner, I apply a good amount around my eyes and then eventually apply moisturizer over it. Since it’s packaged in a tub, I wish it came with a spatula to avoid product contamination.
It’s kind of a pearly white cream in the right consistency. It’s not too thick which I like because it absorbs into the skin fast enough.
Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Cream Pros:
- It is well-packaged in a sturdy tub.
- The Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Cream is easily absorbed into the skin.
- It really brightens up skin around the eyes and truly minimizes the appearance of dark circles.
- The cream is not oily but it hydrates the skin well.
- A little product goes a long way.
- It goes on light on the skin, does not feel heavy nor sticky.
Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Cream Cons:
- It does not come with a spatula. With skincare items that is packaged in a tub, I really prefer getting the product with spatula instead of dunking my finger into the tub. Since this eye cream did not come with a spatula, I just use a q-tip to get product from the tub.
Will I repurchase? Of course! It’s pretty affordable compared to other eye creams and it really helps in hydrating my skin and minimizing the appearance of dark circles. I also love how creamy the product is and how refreshing it is when applied into the skin.
Anyway, which product would you like me to review next from my Althea Korea haul?