Olay White Radiance Cellucent White Cream claims to be an advanced whitening technology, for dual whitening action that acts on melanin formation at the early stage in the cells while Vitamin B3 helps limit melanin transfer to the skin surface.
It is a creamy white cream that feels like gel. However, it is easily absorbed by the skin like a cream. I love its light consistency which is not sticky at all.
Olay White Radiance Cellucent White Cream Pros:
- It feels light on the skin.
- Easily absorbed into the skin.
- Very moisturizing.
- Clears and brightens skin.
- It helps in lightening dark spots and scars.
- Can be worn under makeup.
- Does not make skin feel and look greasy.
Olay White Radiance Cellucent White Cream Cons:
- It does not come with spatula. Like the Skinfood Salmon Brightening eye cream, it does not come with a spatula too which is such a bummer. As I’ve mentioned before, I prefer using spatula on my skincare products packaged in a jar.
Well, even though it does not come with a spatula, it does not change the fact that it’s a great and affordable product. I would recommend this to anyone who loves creams that does not feel heavy on the skin. This cream will work well for those who have dark spots and light scars as it tremendously helps with mine. 🙂