I’ve had this Colourpop Lippie Stix Lumiere for months now but I don’t usually find myself gravitating towards it as often as my other lippies. The Sleek Matte Me in Birthday Suit is still my favorite lip product up to now! Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice lip product, just not my favorite.
Colourpop Lippie Stix Lumiere Pros:
- Not as drying as the Colourpop Ultra Mattes.
- Decent color payoff.
- Glides smoothly on the lips.
- Does not settle on the crevices of the lips.
- Suits all skin colors.
Colourpop Lippie Stix Lumiere Cons:
- I find that it’s not completely matte. I noticed that it still has a little bit of sheen to it.
- It is not transfer proof.
- It does not last as long as the Ultra Mattes. I think it is a given though since it is not a liquid lipstick and it never really dries completely.
- Not locally available in the Philippines.
Like any other Colourpop lip products, the swatch looks nothing like the shade of the tube. The Lippie Stix is a great product and if you have really dry lips, this is the perfect lip product for you. However, I must say that I still prefer the Colourpop Ultra Mattes because it lasts better and I don’t have to re-apply it throughout the day.