I got The Saem Healing Tea Garden Green Tea Cleansing Water a few months back. If you can remember, it was featured on my Althea Korea Haul. I only started using it a few weeks back because I decided to finish my micellar cleansing waters first. The Saem Cleansing Water actually has two variants, this Healing Tea Garden Green Tea Cleansing Water and the other one being the Tea Tree water variant.
It was too late when I found out the the Green Tea Cleansing Water is marketed towards dry skin. It’s one of the reasons why it took me quite a while before I started using it.
Healing Tea Garden Green Tea Cleansing Water Pros:
- Affordable. It reatails for 180php at Althea Korea
- It has a clean scent that’s not too overpowering.
- Removes face makeup really well. It removes light makeup fairly easily. However, it does not perform well when removing waterproof makeup like mascaras and heavy eye makeup.
- It feels refreshing in the skin.
- Does not leave sticky feeling on the skin.
Healing Tea Garden Green Tea Cleansing Water Cons:
- It does not remove heavy and waterproof makeup well. It is to be expected though with cleansing waters. You have to use an oil based makeup removers if you are wearing heavy and waterproof makeup.
I’d say it’s okay specially if you don’t wear heavy makeup normally. The Healing Tea Garden Green Tea Cleansing Water is affordable and great for removing everyday makeup. I didn’t notice any huge difference or cons even if the green tea cleansing water is marketed towards dry skin and I have oily skin.