Masungi Georeserve Vlog 2016

Yay! A Masungi Georeserve Vlog!! And yes, I had dengue two weeks ago but I’m already hiking at Masungi Georeserve. I can be stubborn at times, that’s a fact.

It’s my first time hiking and I couldn’t believe myself that I actually finished it and was able to go through the rope courses too. Weeks before the hike, I am already bargaining with Earvin that we are to go through alternate routes if I can’t do the rope courses. I have doubts if I can actually do it because I am probably the one with the most inactive lifestyle in our group. I work from home and I don’t work out, at all. Well, I’m proud to say that I conquered it all! Thanks to my friend, Anna, who keeps on motivating me throughout the hike. She definitely made the hike easier, wouldn’t know how I could’ve climbed through Nanay without her.

Anyway, I will go into detail about the Masungi Georeserve on my next post. For now, go watch and enjoy our Masungi Georeserve Vlog! 🙂 It’s by far the most tiring, never wracking thing that I’ve ever done. It may be scary but this whole Masungi Experience inspired me to start an active lifestyle. Well, crossed fingers. I really hope to make it happen. We’ll see! 😉

1. October 17, 2016 / 2:52 pm

Wow, this is an interesting post though it’s a bit unsatisfying on the side since you’ll be posting more about this one on your next post. Rope course? I haven’t heard about this one, I might as well wait for your next post about this.

2. October 17, 2016 / 7:34 pm

Yay! Exciting! Masungi in on my bucket list! But im still looking for a companion to do the climb. Its boring climbing up alone. Was wondering how many kilometers was it back and forth? And when is the best time to visit it? Are weekends jam-packed? All i ever wanted was to have my photo on that spider web-like rope thing! Hahaha!

3. October 17, 2016 / 10:46 pm

I love the vlog. What software are you using? My goal is to do a vlog for my next post. Looking forward to get there

Xo,
    Amae heramazingstory.com

4. October 17, 2016 / 10:49 pm

Looks like a fun day of exploring the wilderness! There were some parts in the video that seemed like you were very high up lying down on that net… I think I would feel anxious because it was high above ground!

5. October 18, 2016 / 1:42 am

You had dengue and you did that hike also soon after? You are really brave! I am afraid of heights so I don’t know If I would have the courage to step on that net. My feel would probably melt of fear. 🙂

6. October 18, 2016 / 2:20 am

What a pretty looking place! Some of those trails with the ropes seem really hard to master, specially seeing that you all had to wear helmets. I love hiking in places that look so green and wild. Good going on the hiking after having Dengue!

7. October 18, 2016 / 7:48 am

I used to climb and hike when I was still in college but now I don’t think I can do this again. Actually, I’m afraid of heights so Masungi Georeserve scares me. I’m pretty sure that I cannot stand on spider web rope. Congrats on your first hike.

8. October 18, 2016 / 8:01 am

This place is on my bucket list. It’s definitely a place for friends to go. I feel that if I am going to do the adventure, I will become one with nature. Btw, getting dengue sucks, but I am glad it didn’t stop you from going there.

9. October 18, 2016 / 11:52 am

I just went to Masungi last Sept 21 and the P1400 is worth it! My favorite will be the duyan what’s yours? It freaks me out when you have to climb down from the mountain to get there. What if I fell? I’ll surely die haha! I love your vlog btw, it documented everything.

10. October 18, 2016 / 3:04 pm

Awesome work making it all the way! I would have been daunted by the ropes course as well. It’s great to have a friend to motivate you through it and keep you positive!

11. October 18, 2016 / 4:01 pm

Been wanting to go to Masungi since ages ago but we couldn’t. They don’t accept walk ins right? It’s quite hard but I’m sure the pagod is worth it when you see the view. Plus there are a lot of instagram worthy pictures to take! Hopefully I can visit it soon. 🙂

12. October 19, 2016 / 4:30 am

Oh wow, this is one of the places that I want to visit. It’s so hard to schedule a visit there, you guys are lucky. Meanwhile, my friends and I couldn’t agree on a date. I’m this close to joining a bunch of strangers just so I could go there.

13. March 21, 2017 / 8:38 am

Ohmygoodness, this sounds so fun! I have seen the “web” rope thingy on instagrams but I never knew where it was. I think the hike is well worth it! This sounds like a perfect barkada outing or team building. There are so many fun activities. I will definitely include this on my bucket list! Can’t wait to read more about Masungi Georeserve on your next post!

– Gretch of GG Memochou