Hey Guys! How are you doing? Sorry for the sudden hiatus! I wash sick and was confined in a hospital because of dengue. Darn those mosquitoes! Anyway, I’m finally recovering and well enough to start writing again. Do you fancy GirlStuff Matte Top Coat review for a comeback post? 😉 I got these from BeautyMNL. Have you read my recent BeautyMNL haul and shopping experience?
Anyway, GirlStuff is the same company that produces the Solique Gel Polish that I am not a fan of. Thankfully, I have completely different thoughts with the Girlstuff Matte Top Coat!
GirlStuff Matte Top Coat Pros:
- It dries fast. Even though it doesn’t claim to be a fast drying top coat, it still dries faster than the usual top coats. Way faster than my favorite Revlon Glossy Top Coat!
- Keeps the nail polish from cracking and chipping. I feel like it sort of hardens the nail polish underneath it and as a result, it does not crack or chip.
- It really makes any nail polish matte. The nail polish underneath it will turn matte as the top coat dries.
- Affordable. The Girlstuff Matte Top Coat only retails for 149php at BeautyMNL.
- It is free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, and Dybutylphtalate.
GirlStuff Matte Top Coat Cons:
- The nail polish starts to get shiny come the 4th or 5th day. It depends on how often you wash your hands and if you handle oily things often. You can always reapply though to make your nail polish matte again. 🙂
Above is a photo of an affordable local nail polish brand where I used the Girlstuff Matte Top Coat. I’ll save the details for next Manicure Mondays! Anyway, I know the nail polish application isn’t perfect but I just want to show you how the Girlstuff Matte Top Coat works.
It does make the nail polish underneath it completely matte so it’s like doubling your nail polish collection. Once you have it, you can make any of your nail polish matte. It’s more economical this way rather than purchasing the same nail polish shade in a matte finish.
Where to buy GirlStuff Top Coat?
- SM Mall of Asia and BeautyMNL.com