Faby Illusion Collection: Fall Winter 2015 2016

faby fall collection 2016TheΒ  Faby Illusion Collection was sent to me last month, right before I got hospitalized because of dengue fever. I have just been all over the place since then which explains why I’m only publishing this post now. Sorry! πŸ™faby illusion fall winter 2015 2016Faby Illusion Collection, draws us in like a conjurer to a world of illusions, with its 12 colours that play the starring role in using actions and colours to conjure up and create magical effects full of skill and mastery. The four natural dimensions are subverted and nuances take on new shapes.

faby nails in italyAnyway, I got four shades from their Faby Illusion Collection. They also sent me a base coat and a top coat which I’ll be reviewing in the coming weeks.

faby nail lacquerFaby Illusion Collection Shade from Left to Right:
  • Ginevra’s Halo
  • Alec Wants a Carrot
  • Unknown Dimension
  • The Magic Wand

faby illusion collectionEach lacquer is chip resistant and free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, camphor and other harsh, unnecessary additives. I must mention too that Faby Polishes are cruelty free and never tested on animals! Being the animal lover that I am, that’s a huge deal for me!

faby illusion nail lacquerIf you want to see nail swatches of each shade that I got then you have to watch out for my manicure mondays post! I have tried three shades so far and have been loving them! They don’t make my nails too yellow and they last long too. They almost last as long and keeps its shine like gel polishes. Anyway, watch out for the detailed reviews on manicure mondays! πŸ™‚

1. November 1, 2016 / 8:10 pm

Hi, chanced upon your post. Let me say that the bottles look cute. I am not into coloring nails but somehow it piqued my curiosity. I think it would be great when you post pictures of how you are applying on your nails and how it looks once it dries up. πŸ™‚

2. November 1, 2016 / 8:43 pm

Hey, Angelie! I hope all is well now. I like the ‘Alec Wants a Carrot’. How long does it last? Two weeks, more or less?

3. November 1, 2016 / 8:49 pm

No need to be sorry when health issues are involved and I hope you’re feeling better now. The collection looks fab, really pretty colors, I’d love to try.

4. November 1, 2016 / 9:06 pm

Hope you’re feeling better now.

I’m so glad that these nail polish aren’t tested on animals, that’s a deal breaker for me! This collection looks awesome and the colors would look awesome on my nails. How long do they last?

5. November 1, 2016 / 9:50 pm

Firstly I hope you are better.This packaging is rather cute, I would use all of these colours except the bright orange seems more a summer colour.
    I do love the names of each colour not heard them before. Always keen to find out about new products especially those which are not tested on animals.

6. November 1, 2016 / 11:42 pm

Cute colors. I would love to see them painted on your nails. πŸ™ The orange one looks fab and the fact that these products are cruelty-free is a plus point. I paint my nails rarely because I have little fingernails but if I ever thought of painting them, I’d love to try these.

7. November 2, 2016 / 1:22 am

Where can I buy that lovely collection? I am from Cebu. I love the colors and they are really perfect for this holiday season! Usually, I’m afraid to coloring because of the yellow effect that I get everytime.By the way, I would be keeping an eye on your #manicuremonday. I think the idea is really cute!

8. November 2, 2016 / 1:14 pm

I personally like the shade of the blue one in this collection. Although I haven’t really ever tried any FABY lacquers. Do they really last long? Can you share how long it stayed on your nails?

9. November 2, 2016 / 3:59 pm

I’m not into nail coloring, but I agree with Robert, the packaging is cute. Take care of your self though and rest well.

10. November 2, 2016 / 9:15 pm

First of all, I do hope you are ok now. I like nail polish, and your collection are really cool, I always have one color with me for months then change after finish. The fact that this is cruelty-free made me wants to have one. Get well

11. November 3, 2016 / 7:55 am

Lovely colors! I remember when I used to paint my nails different colors every week. Would be very much looking forward to your swatches! πŸ™‚ I personally love the red one because I’d imagine it looking elegant on my nails.