“Kilay is life” is almost every girl’s motto these days so being the curious one that I am, I am always on the look out for eyebrow products that works and is affordable at the same time. I came across the Nichido Eyebrow Pencil last month and it’s only 69php so I decided to get one for me. I actually have heard so many great things about this eyebrow pencil! It’s almost every beauty blogger’s favorite.
Nichido Eyebrow Pencil Pros:
- Affordable. The Nichido Eyebrow pencil retails for only 69php. That’s like $1.50.
- Accessible. You can get it pretty much anywhere, it’s available at watsons, department stores, and even supermarkets!
- Not too waxy.
- Easy to work with. It is perfect for beginners because it doesn’t deliver harsh color payoff on the skin.
- It doesn’t have a hint of red in it. It’s not easy to find a brow product that doesn’t look like a reddish mess mid-day.
- It comes with a brush. The brush works well in blending the product which is an essential in achieving those natural-looking brows!
Nichido Eyebrow Pencil Cons:
- There’s only three shades available.
- It tends to break when you’re not careful when sharpening it.
Overall, I would recommend it to beginners because I’m pretty sure you’ll achieve your eyebrow goals with the help of Nichido eyebrow pencil without a sweat. However, if you’re used to doing your brows already, you might enjoy the Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil better than this one.
Anyway, mind sharing your Holy Grail eyebrow products? Spill your secrets in achieving the eyebrow goals in the comment box below! 😉