Before I came across the Watsons Charcoal Nose Pore Strips, my go-to blackheads remover is the iWhite Nose Pack. I can clearly remember using it with my mommy and sitting in front of an electric fan so it dries quickly. Haha! Back then, they still have the plain white boring packaging. So glad that they repackaged into this cute, colorful one!
iWhite Nose Pack Active Ingredients:
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract
- Mulberry Root Extract
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamins A, E, and C
iWhite Nose Pack Pros:
- Affordable. It only costs 18php and that will already last you up to three uses.
- Locally available. You can get it almost anywhere.
- Effective. It really pulls out those pesky blackheads and whiteheads considering that you let it dry well.
- Versatile. You can use it on your chin, nose, or on your whole face if you want to. Use it wherever you have blackheads and whiteheads.
iWhite Nose Pack Cons:
- Messy. It’s quite messy to use because it’s a cream and you need to use your fingers to apply it evenly.
- It dries up. It as a tendency to dry up if you don’t seal the opened sachets well.
iWhite Korea recommends that you use is two to four times a week. That’s a bit excessive for me since so I only use it whenever I feel like i’m starting to get blackheads and whiteheads on my chin area. I love using it on my whole face rather than just on my nose. I have my trusted Watsons Charcoal Nose Pore Pack for my nose which I use once a week. 😉
The iWhite Nose Pack is available in bigger tubes but I prefer purchasing it on sachets ’cause I feel like it’ll be a waste of money for me if I purchase the ones in tube because it dries up fairly quick.