Have you seen my Perfectly Pixi Glamourbox? If you did, you’ll know that it’s where I got my Pixi Book of Beauty Minimal Makeup Palette. I must say that out of all the products I got, this one is my favorite so far.
The Pixi Book of Beauty Minimal makeup contains everything you’ll need to create a barely there makeup look. It contains blushes, highlighters, bronzers, and eyeshadows. It’s such a steal even if you’ll buy it on regular price because you get a lot of product. Each pan contains 2.7grams which is a lot for a palette like this.
Pixi Book of Beauty Minimal Makeup:
- Travel friendly. You can do a full-face makeup just with this palette.
- Affordable. You can get the Pixi Book of Beauty Minimal Makeup for only 1,290php.
- Great Pigmentation. A little goes a long way because everything in the pan has the right amount of pigmentation.
- No fallouts. The texture isn’t powdery at all so there’s no fallouts. The texture is almost buttery, actually.
- Perfect for everyday use. You can always come up with a barely there natural makeup with this palette so it’s perfect for everyday use.
- Pretty Natural Shades. As I’ve said a multiple times already, I love how you can create natural looking makeup look with this single palette.
- Easy to blend. Blending is as easy as pie with the Pixi Book of Beauty Mnimal Makeup Palette. 🙂
- Paraben Free.
- Not tested on Animals.
Pixi Book of Beauty Minimal Makeup Cons:
- Nah. I love everything about this Palette so far, I got no complaints. I’ll just update this post if ever I see something I don’t like. So far, none yet. If you must know, I’ve used this thrice already. 😉
Pixi Book of Beauty Minimal Makeup Swatches:
As you can see, it contains two highlighters, two cheek shades, and four eye shades. All shades has the right amount of pigmentation, it’s a palette perfect for beginners because it delivers the right amount of color that just blends way too easily.
As I’ve said I’m loving this Minimal Makeup Book of Beauty so far. I am all for natural looking makeup and easy eyeshadow blending so this is such a hit for me. I would definitely recommend this to everyone, to those starting up with makeup or to those who wants a versatile makeup palette that you can carry around your bag anywhere you go. This palette is for everyone who fancy a natural looking makeup. You’ll love this especially if you travel a lot, it can save you a lot of space on your makeup kit! 🙂
I must mention too that Pixi came up with four Books of Beauty, the other ones being Glow Getters, Contour Creator, and Touch of Blush. I’d say that the Book of Beauty Minimal Makeup is the most versatile one.