MRP House of Grill: Unlimited Ihaw for 199

MRP House of GrillMRP House of Grill just opened a few days ago. It’s like a 15minute drive from our home so when I saw a photo on facebook that they offer Unli Ihaw for only 199php, I tagged Earvin right away. He loves barbecue too so it’s a win-win for us, or so we thought.

Unli Ihaw for 199:

mrp house of grill

Yes you heard that right, grill all you want for only 199php. Take your time, grab a beer, grill to your heart’s content.

The Food:

filipino exotic food

You can get the barbecue’s you’ll grill in this tiny spread. There’s only 5 selections when it comes to the food you can grill. They have an ala carte menu if you want more variety, but of course that’s not included in the 199php promo.

longanisa and isaw filipino exotic food barbecue and hotdog

They have the traditional filipino barbecue, hotdogs, chicken gizzards, pork blood, and chicken instestines in the spread. I honestly think they could’ve offered more affordable exotic filipino foods in the spread like the pork intestines, chicken head, chicken feet and the like.

unlimited ihaw for 199 mrp house of grill cavite filipino exotic food filipino food

We got all of the things they’re offering for the Unli Ihaw promo. The pork barbecue has got to be my favorite. It’s not too salty nor too sweet. Well, the pork blood is sweet and it tastes pretty good too. The chicken gizzard however, is too salty for my liking. Oh, and the chicken intestines are quite good too. Earvin ate a lot of those!

barbecue dip and sauce

They offer barbecue sauce that you need to apply unto the barbecue while grilling to keep them juicy. We prefer mixing the sauce they provide with ketchup. The MRP House of Grill also provide a vinegar based sauce for you to dip your barbecue in.

barbecue buffet

We also ordered rice and it costs us 25php per cup. Well, what’s a filipino meal without rice, right?

unlimited filipino barbecue filipino barbecua barbecue grill

And yup, we came back for more barbecue after we had dinner. We then ate the barbecue with a bottle of beer. 🙂

The MRP House of Grill Ambiance:

house of grill mrp house of grill

If you don’t like eating in a hot, humid, and smoky environment. Give this one a pass. The MRP House of Grill is definitely not the comfiest place to eat in. The place get pretty crowded and the table are literally like next to each other. There’s not much place to walk around when you’re trying to get more barbecues.

The exhausts doesn’t work! Oh my glob, imagine everyone grilling under a roofed environment and the exhaust are not even working. Expect to have teary eyes because of the smoke. And also, expect to smell like a grilled barbecue too after dining out at MRP House of Grill.

Eating there can get stressful at one point.

mrp house of grill mrp house of grill

I told you it can get stressful, look at Earvin being all stressed out about grilling. Haha!

Thoughts:

If you want to have a relaxing dinner, MRP House of Grill is not the place to go. However, if you wanna chill out with your friends and have some beer, it’s the perfect place to be. Go ahead, enjoy that beer while grilling your own food. Unlimited barbecue and a cold bottle of beer is definitely a perfect match.

Their service is much of a flop though, we ordered 3bottles of beer and it takes forever to be served. The lady only served us two bottles so we just didn’t bother asking for the third one, we just wanna chill out anyways. When we asked for our bill, they billed us for three bottles. Not much but such thing shouldn’t happen. I have to mention too that their beer aren’t that cold and mind you, you only get 3 ice cubes per bottle. Literally, 3 ice cubes in a glass per bottle.

One more thing, we ordered bottomless iced tea but they never really refilled it voluntarily. You really need to ask their crew to refill it multiple times before they actually refill it.

They are still in their Soft Opening stage though so I’m pretty sure that service will improve for the better in the future.

Location:

covelandia

MRP House of Grill, ZRG Building Covelandia Road, Pulvorist St. Covelandia Road, Binakayan, Kawit, Cavite

1. August 28, 2016 / 12:45 am

where are you from? Are you from Cavite too?? Wow I was just planning to visit this place… it’s just below the Coffeeville and finally I have the idea na on what to expect here! Wow for 199 .. this is really a good catch!
    Thanks for the review.. I am really plannin to visit the site soon Yey!

2. August 29, 2016 / 5:18 am

OMG…Pork blood, chicken intestines…Some people wouldn’t begin to imagine how to eat that, but I love this post. Simply because it teaches about a different culture. It’s amazing how cultures differ. So wonderful how we are all different yet so alike. And I’m all for … you shouldn’t knock it unless you’ve tried it! Very interesting.

3. August 29, 2016 / 10:55 am

That food looks yummy. I love all kinds of barbecue, but yes it does get smoky. I mostly just eat pulled pork in the States which is my favorite. But I have tried things like chicken gizzards and hearts when I was in Tokyo and I liked that too.

4. August 29, 2016 / 11:35 am

Omyyyyyyyyy. I didn’t know this place existed! So cheap and the food looks good! Cavite is a it far from where I live but I definitely want to go here 😀 😀

5. August 29, 2016 / 2:22 pm

Aww too bad it’s in Cavite pa. I would definitely go to that place if it’s only around the area. Php 199 for unlimited ihaw is a STEAL. I love chicken intestines too, they’re the best.

It’s too bad that they don’t have a really good service there but as you’ve said, it’s probably because they’re still soft opening.

6. August 29, 2016 / 2:55 pm

Akala ko dito sa Metro Manila… HAHA! It would be been interesting if me and my buddy drops by. Pero yun nga lang, malayo pala siya and, let’s say, don’t drive when under the influence of alcohol. Anyway, soft opening, pero I think service may improve a little, not much. For the price, I can already guess the kind of staff they hire.

http://www.amazinglifedaily.com #AmazingLifeDaily

7. August 29, 2016 / 7:45 pm

Wow! Unli inihaw!!! I would love to try this but it’s too far from home. The sight of meat being grilled makes me hungry. Thank you for sharing this wonderful food nook!

8. August 29, 2016 / 8:28 pm

It looks like so much fun. A true food party. In Sweden we eat moos. Big “cows” from the forest. I’m not a big meat lover. At times I adore to eat it though.

9. August 29, 2016 / 11:15 pm

Now this is interesting; you get your own barbecues to grill! Awesome! It all looks so delicious! The place looks really cute too!

10. August 31, 2016 / 2:26 am

It’s in Cavite? Wow. They still need a lot to improve especially in their service. With that in mind, I may not go to this since it’s so far from where I live and the service is quite poor. Yet that Php 199 unlimited grill is sulit in a way also.

11. August 31, 2016 / 9:35 pm

Sounds like overall you were pretty disappointed with your visit. I also get annoyed by tables that are too close together. The grill in the table is so cute and I have only ever seen that in Japenese restaurants before. I have to admit that chicken gizzards and pork blood does not sound appealing at all!

• September 2, 2016 / 5:18 pm

Kind of but it’s okay for the price we paid. Oh, chicken gizzards and pork blood are quite good. You should go give it a try! 🙂

12. September 1, 2016 / 3:40 am

That is one of my favorite food! ohh.. just the looks of it, I can smell it already… but for me the sauce is the most important ingredient.. if you have good tasting sauce, you can’t stop eating!

13. September 14, 2016 / 1:08 am

Aww… Ihaw-ihaw! Definitely one of the things I miss about PH! Never seen any other who loves to grill as much as we do, all year round! Would love to try this place, during my next visit perhaps. I always make sure to eat isaw and other tuhog-tuhog when I go on vacay in PH. Can’t find them anywhere in Europe.. Lovely and mouth-watering photos, btw!

14. November 28, 2016 / 12:21 pm

Unli barbecue at 199 is a great marketing ploy, until you saw the selection, and the serving for each stick. I mean you can cook (and eat more) if the stick occupies more meat. But you have to double your effort if you want to eat more. And by the time your next barbecue is ready, your tummy already told your mind it had enough, haha.