The Bean Boozled Challenge

couple does bean boozled challenge

I’m not sure if you guys know already but Earvin and I did the Bean Boozled challenge a month ago. Yes, we are one of those adults who decided to have a bit of fun and joined the Bean Boozled bandwagon. Earvin is a very picky eater and I’m actually quite surprised that he agreed to do this challenge with me.

As you can see in the video we had a ton of fun! Sorry if we’re just wearing our house clothes, we filmed the video at 10pm ’cause we just can’t wait any longer, we’re so excited to do the Bean Boozled Challenge.

We also brought these Bean Boozled Jelly Beans during our recent Calatagan Adventure and we did the challenge while we’re drinking and playing cards. To cut the story short, it gave us a ton of reasons to laugh and made our bonding even more fun.

Hope you enjoy watching! 🙂

1. July 20, 2016 / 5:23 pm

I could remember this when I was young, I hated the vomit flavor jellybean. It's good that they have a spinning wheel for friends to play. I just hope that everyone has a bucket in hand for spitting out the gross flavored jellybeans 🙂 – Me-An Clemente of http://yogoandcream.com

2. July 20, 2016 / 11:35 pm

IT's a hilarious way to bond with your special someone. It actually reminded me of Kryz Uy's challenges with Slater Young. Very cute and made me laugh too!

3. July 20, 2016 / 11:35 pm

Hahaha you guys are funny! I don't know if I miss it but where do u bought it? Im interested to give it a try. Hahahah love the video 🙂

4. July 22, 2016 / 8:14 am

I've never heard about this one. But you are having so much fun in the video, I should give it a try. When I was younger I was doing a similar challenge with my uncle but we'd do it ourslves and put everything we could find and think of in a glass and then taste it and figure what was in it. So awful haha

5. July 22, 2016 / 8:14 am

Funny challenge! Awesome video! I've thought of trying the game. Buut I don't want to eat the aweful ones haha. It's nice that you had so much fun while playing the game.

6. July 27, 2016 / 10:42 pm

OMG! I'm planning to try this one also. It looks enjoying and gross at the same time. Haha! But it's so fun so might as well buy one.

7. Louisa
    September 29, 2017 / 9:24 am

Nice idea! I think my youngest would enjoy this challenge! I’m kind of like your husband so I don’t know how I would fare. Always open for a new experience though.