|Pixy UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Matte Foundation in Honey Beige|
Pixy UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Matte Foundation Pros:
- It’s affordable. It retails for only 275php. 145php for refills.
- It’s oil free. You know I have oily skin so an oil free foundation is a must for me.
- Buildable coverage. You can use a brush for a light to medium coverage or a wet sponge for a medium to heavy coverage.
- I have to mention too that when I use this as a cake foundation, there’s almost no need for me to conceal.
- It yields silky and natural finish.
- The Pixy UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Matte Foundation doesn’t have white cast on flash photography.
- It can last for 6-7hours on my oily skin. You’ll need to blot after 5hours or so if you have really oily skin.
- It has a matte finish but it doesn’t accentuate dry patches.
- The packaging is not flimsy. I know for the price of 275php you’ll expect a cheap plastic packaging but believe me it’s packaging is sturdy and doesn’t feel cheap at all. Its packaging is comparable to Lancome’s compact foundations.
- It comes with a sizeable mirror.
- It has yellow undertone. Most Filipinas has yellow undertone so it’s perfect for most of us. 😉
Pixy UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Matte Foundation Cons:
- Has a strong drugstore foundation scent.
- The sponge it comes with is too thin for my liking. It still comes in handy for retouches though.
|Pixy UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Matte Foundation Ingredients|
I would definitely recommend this to anyone with normal to oily skin. You will definitely get the bang for your back with Pixy UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Matte Foundation. If you’re not fond of liquid foundations and you need more coverage than the usual powder foundation, then this cake foundation is for you. It will last you all day with a minimal need to blot or retouch. 🙂 The sizeable mirror comes in handy too when you need to retouch in the car. 🙂
The Pixy UV Whitening Two Way Cake Foundation is a perfect reminder to us that we should not be price or brand snob. This is to remind us that affordable foundations can actually perform as well as the high end brands, sometimes even better! 🙂