I have always loved Mirenesse products ever since I got my hands on them wayback in 2012. Their products are amazing though a bit pricey and it’s such a pain in the ass to acquire since Mirenesse products aren’t available locally yet. Their first product I fell in love with is their Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lip and Cheek Colour in Angel Kiss.
I am not really fond of tight lining so I just use it as the usual eyeliner. It has a felt tip liner making the application easy and it dries into a powder like finish.
Mirenesse Tight Liner Hydra Gel Eye Liner Pros:
- It’s easy to apply.
- Mirenesse Tight Liner Hydra Gel Eye Liner is fool-proof eyeliner that will surely help you achieve your dream cat eyes!
- It’s so black, like inky black! One swipe and you’re good to go. There’s no need to layer it up to get that black finish you’re aiming for.
- The pen packaging makes everything easier.
- Dries matte. If any, i’m all for matte eye liners so this one’s perfect!
- Lasts all day.
- It doesn’t smudge.
Mirenesse Tight Liner Hydra Gel Eye Liner Cons:
- It dries up 2-3months. It’s sad that it dries out that fast considering its price tag.
- It’s quite expensive. 40AUD + shipping fee.
- It’s not locally available.
- After the first two or three months opening, it starts to get flaky.
|Mirenesse Tight Liner Hydra Gel Eye Liner Swatch|
Due to the fact it’s no longer available I’m still on the look out for an eyeliner which can replace this, will you recommend some good ones? The Mirenesse Tight Liner Hydra Gel Eye Liner is really an awesome eyeliner sans the price and the fact that it dries up quickly but it’s fine with me for it’s still way better than LA Girl Fineline Eyeliner which is a total fail.