I have been playing a lot with liquid foundations recently and I noticed that the traditional foundation brush which I got from Sigma tend to leave streaks on my face especially when I’m using a liquid foundation with a thicker consistency. I remember beautymnl.com is having a sale that time and I found this Soffia Opulence Perfect Skin Foundation brush so I just went ahead and give it a go. It was on sale for only 400php that time, I believe.
It arrived the next day, I have to commend beautymnl.com for their fast delivery. 🙂 The Soffia Opulence Perfect Skin Foundation brush is housed in this classy box with gold accents. Classy!
And also, it’s a lot smaller than I have imagined. It still does a great job in applying makeup I’m just surprised with it’s size. It’s way shorter than it appears in the photos.
Soffia Opulence Perfect Skin Foundation Brush Pros:
- It has super fine and smooth bristles.
- The bristles are dense.
- It applies foundation seamlessly.
- It’s easy to use, the short handles gives better control.
- It picks up a lot of product at a time and enables me to build up the converage of my foundation better.
- I have washed it several times already and I haven’t noticed any shedding yet.
Soffia Opulence Perfect Skin Foundation Brush Cons:
- After a few uses, it tends to make application streaky. It tends to get streaky after five uses with a foundation with a runny consistency like the Loreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup. Much less if you’re using a foundation with a thicker consistency.
Overall, I like the Soffia Opulence brush. It fares better when it comes to applying liquid foundations compared to my Sigma Foundation Brush. 🙂