I have oily skin and from what I heard the L’oreal True Match Super Blendable foundation is perfect for oily skin so I’m actually pretty excited to try it out when I got it.
And as of now, I still have a love-hate relationship with this foundation!
By the way, I’m in the shade W6 Sun Beige. It matches my skin tone perfectly! <3
L’oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation Pros:
- It blends like a dream. It truly is a super-blendable foundation.
- The shade I got matches my skin tone perfecty. It doesn’t oxidize on me or whatsoever.
- It stays on for hours as long as I leave my face alone. I have to be reminded that I can’t wipe sweat or blot mindlessly when I have this foundation on.
- It keeps the oil at bay. I do start to get oily on my t-zone after 4-5hours though.
- A little goes a long way. It’s easy to blend so a little product goes a long way.
L’oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation Cons:
- The packaging. The product is quite runny and it’s such a bummer that the Loreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation’s bottle doesn’t have a pump. It’s quite hard to control the foundation when dispensing it and more often than not, I would dispense too much and the product goes to waste.
- It doesn’t set completely. If not for this case, I’d say that this foundation is almost perfect. I actually researched about this and I’ve read a lot that says that this foundation is a part of their Holy Grail foundation. I don’t know why it doesn’t set completely on my skin. It just kinda sit on top of my skin and a LOT of product would transfer whenever I try to blot my oil or wipe my sweat. 🙁 This happens too even if I try to set it with a powder, the powder will minimize the transfers, yes, but the thing is it STILL transfer everywhere.
Hope you find this review of L’oreal True Match Super-Blendable Foundation helpful! Have you tried using this foundation before? What are your thoughts? And also, if you have a Holy Grail foundation, please drop them on the comment section below. I’d love to try them out!