Hair mask that can be combined with both based care, care of the color.While proud of the highest repair power among the series, mask and dispel the stereotype of traditional to repair the damage firm- called, tend to be heavy, realize the surprising lightness that does not interfere with the styling. Gem idea of Vidal Sassoon to think up styling from care was alive. – Vidal Sassoon Website
The Vidal Sassoon Intensive Repair Hair Mask works like a leave-in conditioner. You apply it on your hair while it’s still wet squeezing excess water in the process. I like concentrating this on the tips on my hair since that’s where my hair is really damaged. After concentrating on the tips I just then massage whatever’s left on my hand on the rest of my hair.
Vidal Sassoon Intensive Repair Hair Mask Pros :
- It’s cheap. You get a lot of product for only 349php.
- It doesn’t weigh my hair down. I don’t like hair masks that weigh my hair down because I prefer having volume on my roots. 😉
- Makes my hair more manageable. I know that brushing wet hair is bad for your hair but when I’m on a rush, I don’t have any choice but to brush it anyway. The Vidal Sassoon Intensive Repair Hair Mask makes brushing less stressful for my hair.
- It smells amazing. I like it’s clean scent and it also leaves my hair smelling fresh all day!
- Lessens my split ends. I noticed less split ends after a week of usage 🙂